dUSt Posted December 20, 2014 Posted December 20, 2014 So, as you can probably see, I've been working on getting the "new" old phorum styled out to match the new homepage design. It won't be finished until I make a post about it being finished, so in the meantime, please accept the things that look weird and out of place.
bernadette d Posted December 20, 2014 Posted December 20, 2014 Really appreciate what you are doing, thank you.
PhuturePriest Posted December 20, 2014 Posted December 20, 2014 In a deep sense of irony, this current format looks nearly identical to subtuum.
dUSt Posted December 20, 2014 Author Posted December 20, 2014 In a deep sense of irony, this current format looks nearly identical to subtuum. Are you blind?
PhuturePriest Posted December 20, 2014 Posted December 20, 2014 Are you blind? The blue and white, the picture of Mary on the top, it's all very similar to Subtuum. Granted, I like this one a lot more. The easy access panel on the left is a very nice addition I feel Phatmass has been needing for a long time. It's more user friendly, and as a result it feeds my laziness.
dUSt Posted December 20, 2014 Author Posted December 20, 2014 The blue and white, the picture of Mary on the top, it's all very similar to Subtuum. Granted, I like this one a lot more. The easy access panel on the left is a very nice addition I feel Phatmass has been needing for a long time. It's more user friendly, and as a result it feeds my laziness. I wish you could live with me for about a month. I'd teach you how to act in life.
LittleWaySoul Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 I'm really confused. Where did all the posts go that we made when the phorum looked like it did before? D:
PhuturePriest Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 I wish you could live with me for about a month. I'd teach you how to act in life.
Oremoose Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 I'm really confused. Where did all the posts go that we made when the phorum looked like it did before? D: Wake up! Come back to reality! Remeber....
Gabriela Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 I think that we ought to all chip in and buy dUSt a vacation.
Oremus Pro Invicem Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 Or beer. Just beer. Best of both worlds; a trip to Germany for Oktoberfest!
Nihil Obstat Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 The get new post button works again, so I am content. :proud:
BarbTherese Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 :winner: So, as you can probably see, I've been working on getting the "new" old phorum styled out to match the new homepage design. It won't be finished until I make a post about it being finished, so in the meantime, please accept the things that look weird and out of place. Thanks, dUSt, for all the very hard work........... :winner:
LittleWaySoul Posted December 21, 2014 Posted December 21, 2014 I really like the notification system on this one, though, @dUSt. Super cool.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 (edited) I hope this current mobile theme does not last too long. :P I am finding it unusable. Edited December 22, 2014 by Nihil Obstat
dUSt Posted December 22, 2014 Author Posted December 22, 2014 I hope this current mobile theme does not last too long. :P I am finding it unusable. Haven't focused on it a lot, but anything specific? What device are you using?
franciscanheart Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 It's looking dope, dUSt. Beer to fuel you, coming soon.
Oremoose Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 Dust I just noticed that on the top banner the button that say "the Phorum" take you to the homepage while the the Logo button take you to the phorum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now