Ash Wednesday Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 I recognize the current picture with the Madonna and Child and candles on the wall as being from St. James Cathedral in Seattle! God is Good! Go Seahawks!
Nihil Obstat Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 Haven't focused on it a lot, but anything specific? What device are you using? Samsung Note 4. The subfora do not show if there is new activity, nor do thread links inside the sub. Does not have a new content button or show the time of last post, or the person who posted. Basically I just have a long page of links. Not user friendly.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 And this us just a stylistic thing but it is quite cluttered. The apologetics and shop tbs take up a large amount of screen space and they scroll with me, so while I am typing this post only about a quarter of my screen is usable space. the way it auto scrolls while I type it actually cuts off the first couple lines of the reply box, and that made typing this longer reply extremely frustrating. Basically, the old mobile interface was not as pretty, but it was infinitely more usable. I am finding this one to be almost impossible to work with, and I will have to use the full theme for the time being.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 Frak. There is no option to use a different theme. Seriously man, this mobile theme is really brutal. I wish I could offer more help, because it is actually a fairly serious issue imo.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 Anyway, I do not want to be the guy that just complains all the time. I am liking the standard interface quite a lot. Just the standard kinks that need to be ironed out, but fundamentally it seems fine.
dUSt Posted December 23, 2014 Author Posted December 23, 2014 I'm working on the mobile, but only have iPhones and Kindles to test from--so will need feedback and screenshots from Android users. Not yet though, because I'm still working on it.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 Yeah, let me know when/what you need. The Note4 is brand new, so hopefully that will give us good up to date information.
puellapaschalis Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 I've been viewing the mobile site from an S5 over the past couple of days. I'll pass on some feedback.
MIKolbe Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 this is like the matrix. the first one.. the other 2 sucked
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now