veritasluxmea Posted January 11, 2015 Posted January 11, 2015 Share your favorite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhEa7n1uPk
Oremus Pro Invicem Posted January 19, 2015 Posted January 19, 2015 I was trying to pick which one of this guy's vines to share but I couldn't decide, so I posted his compilation. http://youtu.be/x6lYnpzLKis
veritasluxmea Posted January 20, 2015 Author Posted January 20, 2015 No compilations, ain't nobody got time for that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj5tffTM5o0
veritasluxmea Posted January 20, 2015 Author Posted January 20, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6teKcDVFS2Y
veritasluxmea Posted January 20, 2015 Author Posted January 20, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1twJxz9yY
veritasluxmea Posted January 20, 2015 Author Posted January 20, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW8w2x08mlI
Oremus Pro Invicem Posted January 20, 2015 Posted January 20, 2015 If they have time to watch each individual vine, then they have time to go through a compilation. Plus you can pause a compilation and go back to it later.
veritasluxmea Posted January 21, 2015 Author Posted January 21, 2015 If they have time to watch each individual vine, then they have time to go through a compilation. Plus you can pause a compilation and go back to it later. how dare you disagree with me on my own thread smh
veritasluxmea Posted January 25, 2015 Author Posted January 25, 2015 This is one of the best vines I've seen in a while https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WOLGdGp8Q
veritasluxmea Posted January 25, 2015 Author Posted January 25, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr6Rr2eDmLo
veritasluxmea Posted January 25, 2015 Author Posted January 25, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puzDPvaHmRM
veritasluxmea Posted January 26, 2015 Author Posted January 26, 2015 Hispanic parents have a sixth sense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkT6_RmxDnY
Not A Mallard Posted January 26, 2015 Posted January 26, 2015 I'm just glad to find a version of this Vine that isn't followed by a bunch of dirty thumbnails. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGyhECG2qz0
Not A Mallard Posted January 26, 2015 Posted January 26, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auwqV9NrpaU
veritasluxmea Posted January 27, 2015 Author Posted January 27, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZBPsrW5lQ
veritasluxmea Posted January 27, 2015 Author Posted January 27, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5-U7DHgyA
veritasluxmea Posted January 28, 2015 Author Posted January 28, 2015 playing a fighting game with your friend for the first time. This vine is a movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-5riEMtIYI
Not A Mallard Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5-U7DHgyA I really want to find this funny, but I don't comprehend.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now