HopefulHeart Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 I really want to find this funny, but I don't comprehend. I was also puzzled and "researched" it in the Youtube comments. Apparently the idea stems from Frank Ocean's song "Thinking About You," which contains the line "A tornado flew around my room before you came." I guess someone substituted the word "potato" instead of "tornado" and was inspired to capture it on film. Yeah. :unsure: Also, Oremus Pro Invicem, I enjoyed the compilation you posted earlier. It was an excellent aid to my procrastination over the weekend. :smile3:
veritasluxmea Posted January 28, 2015 Author Posted January 28, 2015 I really want to find this funny, but I don't comprehend. I don't either but I still find it funny
veritasluxmea Posted January 28, 2015 Author Posted January 28, 2015 there's a song that goes a tornado flew around me room before you came excuse the mess and she sang it like a potato flew around the room because she misheard the lyrics and now it's a meme here I'll break the no compilation rule to help u out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41uD91e4GqA
veritasluxmea Posted January 30, 2015 Author Posted January 30, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsbjNgFwKps
veritasluxmea Posted February 1, 2015 Author Posted February 1, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmY2w4tw6WE
veritasluxmea Posted February 1, 2015 Author Posted February 1, 2015 white people vs black people in protestant church https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG5ii0IuJHw
veritasluxmea Posted February 1, 2015 Author Posted February 1, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BwR4fEADPU
veritasluxmea Posted February 2, 2015 Author Posted February 2, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnfpwqPu9r8
veritasluxmea Posted February 3, 2015 Author Posted February 3, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH_4Od2Iato
veritasluxmea Posted February 3, 2015 Author Posted February 3, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4U2ZKL6KQ
veritasluxmea Posted February 3, 2015 Author Posted February 3, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hareGus7Y9U
veritasluxmea Posted February 6, 2015 Author Posted February 6, 2015 we all have that one disgusting friend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyMMqOKUWrk
veritasluxmea Posted February 7, 2015 Author Posted February 7, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Xez3qPnCU
veritasluxmea Posted February 7, 2015 Author Posted February 7, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDNKb19b1cU
veritasluxmea Posted February 9, 2015 Author Posted February 9, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhs-m2tdiDI
veritasluxmea Posted February 9, 2015 Author Posted February 9, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVFym7-jUGs
veritasluxmea Posted February 9, 2015 Author Posted February 9, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25yhUAeO_do
veritasluxmea Posted February 12, 2015 Author Posted February 12, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2co_SwcM1k
veritasluxmea Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o20e7uus0Q
veritasluxmea Posted February 18, 2015 Author Posted February 18, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uE0r7hOQKc
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now