ST BERNARD Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 i hate to tell you, but you're wrong. :P How could this movie ever be dated?! Well, since I admire what you post, I will take your word for it, and watch it again. I hope you are right!
franciscanheart Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 Really, we're are making an attempt at peace and understanding. Stop continuing the fight when it's over. You act like a real imbecile sometimes, kid. You got called on your crap, you denied any responsibility (you're a good understudy), and that was it. There wasn't any fight, and you haven't actually resolved anything. I don't know if your silent, unseen mentors have let you in on the secret, but people tend not to forget antics like these. People may stop trying to reason with an unaware dunce, but they don't forget what they're dealing with. In the same vein, people do not have the wool pulled over their eyes very easily when consistent behavior over time is not only erratic, but pompous and nonsensical. Anyway, enjoy your ignorance; once you realize what's really going on, you'll never be the same.
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 You act like a real imbecile sometimes, kid. You got called on your croutons, you denied any responsibility (you're a good understudy), and that was it. There wasn't any fight, and you haven't actually resolved anything. I don't know if your silent, unseen mentors have let you in on the secret, but people tend not to forget antics like these. People may stop trying to reason with an unaware dunce, but they don't forget what they're dealing with. In the same vein, people do not have the wool pulled over their eyes very easily when consistent behavior over time is not only erratic, but pompous and nonsensical. Anyway, enjoy your ignorance; once you realize what's really going on, you'll never be the same.
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 You act like a real imbecile sometimes, kid. You got called on your croutons, you denied any responsibility (you're a good understudy), and that was it. There wasn't any fight, and you haven't actually resolved anything. I don't know if your silent, unseen mentors have let you in on the secret, but people tend not to forget antics like these. People may stop trying to reason with an unaware dunce, but they don't forget what they're dealing with. In the same vein, people do not have the wool pulled over their eyes very easily when consistent behavior over time is not only erratic, but pompous and nonsensical. Anyway, enjoy your ignorance; once you realize what's really going on, you'll never be the same. I actually did resolve things. Not everything is public for all eyes to see, but I did message Basilisa and there are no harsh feelings. The only ones with harsh feelings seem to be you and I, but I fear we're merely running in circles and will be doing the same song and dance as before.
Lil Red Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 Well, since I admire what you post, I will take your word for it, and watch it again. I hope you are right! you're a good egg.
ST BERNARD Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 you're a good egg. aw shucks ma'am... :blush:
franciscanheart Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 I actually did resolve things. Not everything is public for all eyes to see, but I did message Basilisa and there are no harsh feelings. The only ones with harsh feelings seem to be you and I, but I fear we're merely running in circles and will be doing the same song and dance as before.Let me try a tactic I think you'll understand: I'm not the only one who thinks so. :like:
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 Let me try a tactic I think you'll understand: I'm not the only one who thinks so. :like: Well, it appears then that we as a phamily are hopelessly divided on this subject. It would therefore be best if we all simply decided to get past it and went about our lives, wouldn't you agree?
Winchester Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 Shh, no tears Only dreams now [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4[/media]
Recommended Posts