An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have you any idea of order ?

NadaTeTurbe

NadaTeTurbe

Beatitude, thank you, thank you, thank you, it's so beautiful and what i'm looking for !! and guess what a) they are in my city in the WORST neighborhood ever (poor, dirty, lot of islamist) b) I have send a text message to my spitirual director "and what about the little sisters of jesus ?" answer : "I was waiting for you to find them !"  and also i'm sure that there is one of this sister in the chaplaincy of my college, the habit is a "dress" blue light, with a belt, a cross, and a kind of veil that you tie at the back of the neck ? When I will go back to school i'm going to speak with this sister ! Living like Jesus in Nazareth, how beautiful ! 

Lily : Je veux aller à Taizé, mais j'en ai été empêché jusqu'ici pour pleins de raisons. Mais j'espère arriver à y aller un jour ! Je regarderai les soeurs de saint andré et les soeurs ursulines. Avant de contacter les communautés pour faire de l'accompagnement spirituel, j'attends l'autorisation de mon directeur. Je suis très têtue et désobéissante alors il me "teste" en ne me donnant pas ce que je veux... ;) 
I want to go at Taizé, but for many reasons,  I never could. I hope one day I will ! I will look up the sisters of St Andrew and the Ursuline. Before getting in touch with the communities to discern, I have to wait the autorization of my spiritual director. I'm stubborn and disobedient, and he "test" me by not giving me what I want... ;) (i love and hate him in the same time !) 

Beatitude, thank you, thank you, thank you, it's so beautiful and what i'm looking for !! and guess what a) they are in my city in the WORST neighborhood ever (poor, dirty, lot of islamist) b) I have send a text message to my spitirual director "and what about the little sisters of jesus ?" answer : "I was waiting for you to find them !"  and also i'm sure that there is one of this sister in the chaplaincy of my college, the habit is a "dress" blue light, with a belt, a cross, and a kind of veil that you tie at the back of the neck ? When I will go back to school i'm going to speak with this sister ! Living like Jesus in Nazareth, how beautiful ! 

​I'm excited for you. :) Even if you don't end up entering there, they're terrific sisters and I've made some of the best friends of my life among them. I'm part of a secular institute that shares their spirituality, and one of the Little Sisters has helped me a lot during my own vocation journey. I go to stay with them in London every so often. Keep us posted on how you get on!