PhuturePriest Posted May 6, 2015 Posted May 6, 2015 Sorry, that was uncalled for. This is why you should sleep kids! I sentence thee to do the squat of shame.
Amppax Posted May 6, 2015 Posted May 6, 2015 I sentence thee to do the squat of shame. Well, I was on the second leg of back to back all nighters at this point. So squat of shame on you!
PhuturePriest Posted May 6, 2015 Posted May 6, 2015 Well, I was on the second leg of back to back all nighters at this point. So squat of shame on you! All-nighters? Science has proven studying all night doesn't help you. It's your fault for not knowing science. Squat in shame!
Amppax Posted May 6, 2015 Posted May 6, 2015 All-nighters? Science has proven studying all night doesn't help you. It's your fault for not knowing science. Squat in shame! No but writing papers works just fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now