littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I dont have any champion titles under my sn! and the worse part is i probably never will! and their so *sob* pretty too!! who wants to sell me theirs? i got paypal!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 its so quiet here you can hear a pin drop. this is creeping me out. this nite owl tonite is calling it a day. :sleep:
crusader1234 Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 now i'll be all alone... haha i want titles too.... and i have CASH which is so much better than paypal... hahaha
thicke Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 13 2004, 03:52 AM'] now i'll be all alone... haha i want titles too.... and i have CASH which is so much better than paypal... hahaha [/quote] Not when it's Canadian dollars.
Carrie Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I feel ya, sister! I had the tetris title for 2 seconds. Now with Cure's crazy high score, I'll never get it back.
ilovechrist Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 um.... *looks at post in other thread* i have 2 now
justfran Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [img]http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jedielf/pcrying.gif[/img] I used to be so good at these games (esp Tetris and Asteroids), what happened to my talent!?!?!?! My magic keyboard fingers are gooooone...
Iacobus Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 LOL! I have seen seen that thing before. I shall probly never have one. I never go to the arcade. LOL!
Phazzan Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I had three at one stage, when all those new games whatever were put up. THREE! I was king of phatmass arcade, even if it was for just for a few hours.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I've still got 3 of mine and I know one of my titles is unbeatable. Though I did have 5 titles at one point. I'm going to have to try to take them back. I will sell one of my titles if the price is right.
foundsheep Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [img]http://www.wokmyway.com/smarch/images/pix/nelsonhaha.gif[/img]
CatholicAndFanatical Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I heard the astroids champion uses an aimbot..but dont take my word for it.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jun 13 2004, 06:40 AM'] I feel ya, sister! I had the tetris title for 2 seconds. Now with Cure's crazy high score, I'll never get it back. [/quote] lets join our scores together and CONQUER trai!! :queen: he wont know what hit him!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jun 13 2004, 11:05 AM'] I've still got 3 of mine and I know one of my titles is unbeatable. Though I did have 5 titles at one point. I'm going to have to try to take them back. I will sell one of my titles if the price is right. [/quote] what price are we talking bud? i got $$$ to work with
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='foundsheep' date='Jun 13 2004, 11:12 AM'] [img]http://www.wokmyway.com/smarch/images/pix/nelsonhaha.gif[/img] [/quote] thats not nice!! your such a meanie! *stomps foot and pouts*
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='justfran' date='Jun 13 2004, 08:31 AM'] [img]http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jedielf/pcrying.gif[/img] I used to be so good at these games (esp Tetris and Asteroids), what happened to my talent!?!?!?! My magic keyboard fingers are gooooone... [/quote] i would play but my keyboard is a cheap one and is already half dead trying to beat cure.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I just acquired an extra title (the Love Game... letting you ladies know ) and I am willing to put it up for sale.
jmjtina Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 (edited) [quote]I dont have any champion titles under my sn! and the worse part is i probably never will! and their so *sob* pretty too!! [/quote] Two words for ya: cry baby [img]http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jedielf/pcrying.gif[/img] Edited June 13, 2004 by jmjtina
foundsheep Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 She cried like that when I beat her at checkers!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now