jmjtina Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='foundsheep' date='Jun 13 2004, 03:03 PM'] She cried like that when I beat her at checkers! [/quote] :crackup: hahahaha
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Jun 13 2004, 02:56 PM'] Two words for ya: cry baby [img]http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jedielf/pcrying.gif[/img] [/quote] :irate: :irate: and foundsheep you DID NOT beat me in checkers!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote]I just acquired an extra title (the Love Game... letting you ladies know ) and I am willing to put it up for sale. [/quote] well well im sure having the champion of the Love Game on one's resume can look pretty impressive! as for your 5 titles...thats just wrong!! but im just kidding
ilovechrist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 foundsheep.. why are you posting simpsons characters? you don't have any titles anymore either i have 2... and nobody's even tried to beat them yet
Lil Red Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 flowery, i totally feel ya. i'm not so good at games, and when i am, somebody else is better. *le sigh*
yesygerm Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 13 2004, 04:40 PM'] well well im sure having the champion of the Love Game on one's resume can look pretty impressive! as for your 5 titles...thats just wrong!! but im just kidding [/quote] Well, at least you have the most post at phatmass if it makes you feel any better. Your still the queen of posts!!!! :queen: Paz yesygerm
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 14, 2004 Author Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='yesygerm' date='Jun 14 2004, 03:44 PM'] Well, at least you have the most post at phatmass if it makes you feel any better. Your still the queen of posts!!!! :queen: Paz yesygerm [/quote] aaaaawwwww now that was such a sweet thing to say!!! i think im gonna have a toothache! good job....your $5 will be in the mail
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 14, 2004 Author Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 14 2004, 10:52 AM'] flowery, i totally feel ya. i'm not so good at games, and when i am, somebody else is better. *le sigh* [/quote] lets make up our own game jess that no one understands it but us so we will always win!!! muwhahhaha
yesygerm Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 14 2004, 02:47 PM'] aaaaawwwww now that was such a sweet thing to say!!! i think im gonna have a toothache! good job....your $5 will be in the mail [/quote] Your not suppose to tell anyone about the $5!!!! Thats it...my prices have increased!
crusader1234 Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 I was the head zookeeper for a change. Then Mateo El Feo took it, but then Jen took it back. At least Jen actually posts around here
Archangel Raphael Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='CatholicAndFanatical' date='Jun 13 2004, 12:45 PM'] I heard the astroids champion uses an aimbot..but dont take my word for it. [/quote] Really? hmmmm.... *gives XiX a look* Ah thats ok, I'll beat him or her sooner or later, just been busy with an actual life lately
XIX Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='CatholicAndFanatical' date='Jun 13 2004, 11:45 AM'] I heard the astroids champion uses an aimbot..but dont take my word for it. [/quote] WHAT?!?! I'm just motivated because I'm good at pretending that they are huge chunks of anti-catholic lies.
XIX Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Ah...don't look now, but I've improved upon my asteroids score. :tiphat: :king: :wavey:
ilovechrist Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='XIX' date='Jun 14 2004, 09:31 PM'] Ah...don't look now, but I've improved upon my asteroids score. :tiphat: :king: :wavey: [/quote] um.... that score is about.. UNREACHABLE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now