Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, there is a phorum feature that allows us to automatically underline and provide a hover description for specific acronyms or terms. What are some commonly used words here on phatmass that might be unfamiliar to people? So far, I have two. You can see how the hover works:

N.O.

RCC

Added CCC

Added adoration

Added TLM and T.L.M.

I'm testing on a phone and don't see the descriptions because I don't know how to make them pop-up. 

Edited by dUSt
veritasluxmea
Posted

I'm hovering over them on my laptop and getting nothing -_- 

puellapaschalis
Posted

I hover over them on my Mac (firefox) and the definitions come up fine.

Credo in Deum
Posted

I don't hover.

veritasluxmea
Posted

I'm on Chrome. 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

GIRM, CCC, CIC, USCCB, SSPX, FSSP. Etc.

Posted

firefox with windows and i get nada

Posted

Works on my chromebook. 

veritasluxmea
Posted

Ha, never mind, I figured it out. Let your mouse sit there for three solid seconds and it will pop up in a small yellow box. I was moving to quickly and expecting a large white box to appear. 

Posted (edited)

Added GIRM, CIC, CCEO, USCCB, SSPX, and FSSP

Edited by dUSt
Nihil Obstat
Posted

DRE maybe.

Credo in Deum
Posted

CDH

 

Posted

IDLA

 

I Don't Like Acronyms.

 

veritasluxmea
Posted

For vocation station: ND (Nashville Dominicans) SD (Spiritual Director) DSMME (Dominican Sisters of Mary mother of the Eucharist) VLM (Veritasluxmea) 

Credo in Deum
Posted

KFC

truthfinder
Posted

OF, EF

Posted

tl;dr —the old people are confused by that one all the time

idk

imo

iinm

iirc

VII

BXVI

JPII

Hover don't work in Chrome right now, Boss.

Posted

My personal contribution:

 

SFD

 

And I like:

JPtG. Aka John-Paul the Great

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...