puellapaschalis Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 If we've got the Jesuit AMGD then we also ought to have the Benedictine UIOGD (ut in omnibus glorificentur Deus).
dUSt Posted July 21, 2015 Author Posted July 21, 2015 If we've got the Jesuit AMGD then we also ought to have the Benedictine UIOGD (ut in omnibus glorificentur Deus). This is my first time seeing either one of those.
Gabriela Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 OK, testing, testing, 123: AMDG Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (for the greater glory of God) CCC Catechism of the Catholic Church CDF Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith CIC Code of canon law for the Latin Rite DRE Director of Religious Education EF Extraordinary Form Of The Mass FSSP Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter (Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri) GIRM General Instruction of the Roman Missal LOTH Liturgy of the Hours N.O. Novus Ordo mass OF Ordinary Form Of The Mass RCC Catholic Church SD Spiritual Director SSPX Society of St. Pius X TLM Traditional Latin Mass USCCB United States Conference of Catholic Bishops VS Vocation Station Board in the Phorum testing: NO no NO! of Girmy vs. VS. OMIGOSH SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of kick-tail evangelization, I got a gorgeous icon of St. John the Baptist today!
veritasluxmea Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 SSA the only explanation will be "a child of God"
BarbTherese Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 OCD - Order of Carmel Discalced................Obsessive Compulsive Disorder O.Carm - Order of Carmel, Ancient Observance
Gabriela Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 the only explanation will be "a child of God" Yeah. I do think we need that abbreviation, though. Maybe: "A child of God, loved and honored as having equal dignity with all other children of God, who experiences sexual attraction to members of the same sex."
franciscanheart Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 Yeah. I do think we need that abbreviation, though. Maybe: "A child of God, loved and honored as having equal dignity with all other children of God, who experiences sexual attraction to members of the same sex."
veritasluxmea Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 Yeah. I do think we need that abbreviation, though. Maybe: "A child of God, loved and honored as having equal dignity with all other children of God, who experiences sexual attraction to members of the same sex." Maybe throw the catechism reference in too (I agree it should be defined but I like the joke!)
truthfinder Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 Continuing on my innuendo laden suggestions: VD - vocation director
Gabriela Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 Continuing on my innuendo laden suggestions: VD - vocation director
dUSt Posted July 23, 2015 Author Posted July 23, 2015 Are the black pop-ups still working for everyone? They don't work for me anymore. Test: CCC
truthfinder Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 Are the black pop-ups still working for everyone? They don't work for me anymore. Test: CCC No, my pop-up has gone back to the small white one.
Didacus Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 Super Saiyan Addicts? abd et SFD is not considered? SFD ththe autocorrected even capitalizes it for you! I'm surprised that JPtG did get considered.
dUSt Posted July 23, 2015 Author Posted July 23, 2015 abd et SFD is not considered? SFD ththe autocorrected even capitalizes it for you! I'm surprised that JPtG did get considered. I have never seen JPtG used anywhere, ever.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 I have never seen JPtG used anywhere, ever. And when I say it, I am a big meanie-pantaloons.
Gabriela Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 I've got the small white pop-ups now, too. Not as cool as the last version, but still helpful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now