marielapin Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 I also posted this in the Prayer Room but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this. Please pray for a safe labor and delivery of our first baby. He will be induced Thursday since he is getting quite large (over 9 pounds) and the doctor wants to get him out now before he gets any bigger and I am forced to get a C-Section. Please also pray for strength for myself and Jared, and good health of our little one. I must admit right now I'm a bit nervous (I guess that's normal) - I wasn't nervous about having natural labor start, but now that I have an appointment for it, it makes the whole thing completely different. Plus I really didn't want to induce but I'll take that over a C-section anyday. Its just a bit of a disappointment. Your prayers are much appreciated. Jared will post as soon after the baby is born as possible. We only live 7 minutes away from the hospital so it makes things a little easier.
Maddalena Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Oh, I won't forgot to pray for y'all tonight. ;-;
daugher-of-Mary Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Praying for both of you and the little one!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 marielpin im so glad you let us know! we will keep you in our prayers through the day for both you and jared and for little dominic!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 You are all in our prayers! Hang in there!!!
justfran Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Praying for you and the baby! You're lucky you guys live 7 mins away from the hospital. The nearest public hospital from my place is near my school which is about 20 mins drive from home if the traffic's normal. My mum went into labour with me and the car broke down at the end of our street.
Lounge Daddy Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 [font="Courier"]you have not only my prayers - but the prayers of my family remember, I have 6 children (at last count)[/font]
Lil Red Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 prayers going to you and your family from your phamily
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 i just got home and ahve been thinking about marielpin, jared and little dominic allllll day. im still praying!!! :wub:
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 I'm praying, too! *twiddles thumbs* *prays* *gets impatient* *prays some more*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now