Moosey Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Wow thats one big baby..I hope it goes well. You're in my prayers :infant:
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 May the blessing of God be upon you, may the blessing of the Father and the Son....May spirit of love...the spirit of God be with you alll today......
Donna Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Marielapin! I didn't even know why I clicked to come here right now. I'd entirely different intentions and only a short time to be online. My feeble prayers are yours. Especially that you go into labor on your own. But if not, that nothing disturb the consolation of peace only our Lord can give. It's important that you stay hydrated (if you can swing it, 64 oz water per day). Try to remember to offer up your sufferings. [b]A Prayer To Repeat In Times of Fear To A Patroness of Childbirth[/b][color=green] [i]Hail, O holy St. Philomena whom I acknowledge after Mary As my advocate with the Divine Spouse Intercede for me now and at the hour of my death! Amen. St. Philomena, beloved daughter of Jesus and Mary, Pray for us who have recourse to thee.[/i][/color] [b]Our Lady of Happy Delivery, pray for us.[/b]
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 beautiful Prayers Donna! praise God that everything went fine.... :jesus: :hearts: anyone reading this thread can surely find more in the [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=14074"]Dominic[/url] thread!! :balloons:
homeschoolmom Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 yes... well...???? :infant: Inquiring minds wanna know... Impatient minds wanna know-- NOW!!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 18 2004, 03:22 PM'] beautiful Prayers Donna! praise God that everything went fine.... :jesus: :hearts: anyone reading this thread can surely find more in the [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=14074"]Dominic[/url] thread!! :balloons: [/quote] click on the word dominic thread!! its okayi'll bump it!
marielapin Posted June 20, 2004 Author Posted June 20, 2004 I'd like to thank each of you for your prayers. It means so much to myself and Jared to have such a supportive prayer family here. I have no doubt that your prayers gave me the strength to have such a healthy labor experience. You guys rock!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 oh marielpin we hope baby and mother are well!! let us know for we are here for ya new family! :group: +JMJ+
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now