An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thoughts from a Franciscan Sister

sr.christinaosf

sr.christinaosf

Okay...so I thought I would back off from posting here, but was thinking more about it. I think I'll try posting the links here for new posts.  If you're interested, you can check them out.  The below link(s) will be from our blog : Our Franciscan Fiat.  

God bless you all!

https://ourfranciscanfiat.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/be-merciful-as-your-heavenly-father/   (written at the opening of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy)

Edited by sr.christinaosf

MarysLittleFlower

Thank you for sharing! :) I really like the point about loving God in a single hearted way and then all that matters is pleasing Him. That made me think about discernment too. God bless you! :)

The Holy Family? The Conception? The poverty of the Nativity reflected in our own lives/souls? Like poverty of spirit. I'd love if you did that actually, because that's something I sometimes struggle with understanding.

I like your posts Sister, because they give me a thoughtful reflection, a good chuckle, or something to think about that I may have given little thought before. I'm really glad you started posting here again :like2:

sr.christinaosf

You can please pray for me as I have a lot on my plate in preparation for Christmas, between singing the psalm, working as receptionist and decorating chapel.  Oof-da...it can be a bit overwhelming.

sr.christinaosf

Neat picture.  Thanks for sharing.

I just got done in chapel. I've been there since 5 a.m. arranging the altar cloths and poinsettias.  I'm glad that much is behind me.  It should be an interesting day!

sr.christinaosf

Thank you so much!  How sweet.  

I have a little sore throat so I hope it gets better so I can sing tonight.