Thoughts from a Franciscan Sister

sr.christinaosf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May your father have a refuah shelayma [complete recovery].  As I've done for others, if you'll send me [PM if you prefer] his first name, and the first name of his mother,*  I will be happy to put a prayer request in a crack of the Western Wall, which is a Jewish custom, since I live in Jerusalem.

*That's our "correct formula" for such requests.

On 11/26/2018 at 2:43 PM, sr.christinaosf said:

Prayers Requested

I don’t know when I’ll be writing on this blog next as I am leaving for St. Paul tomorrow night to spend some time with my parents. We just found out Saturday that he has stage 4 pancre…

I'm sorry to hear that and I will definitely keep you and your dad (family) in my prayers

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, sr.christinaosf said:

“Jell-O Pusher”

I’ve debated if I should try writing here again, or give it a rest for a while, due to the present situation (facing my dad’s terminal cancer). I decided that it wouldn’t hurt to …

Joining you in prayer, Sister - for your Dad and you......and for all family and friends.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...