HopefulHeart Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 Cool, the prophet Isaiah! I have a devotion to the Word of God, and some of the passages in Isaiah are especially beautiful (check out chapter 43). So I look forward to getting better acquainted with him. Thanks, beatitude!
beatitude Posted January 3, 2016 Author Posted January 3, 2016 40 minutes ago, 4LoveofJMJ said: I want one! Bl. Oscar Romero. Nada, I just wrote a list of saints after prayer, just jotting down the first ones to come into my head. I also added a few names from a lectionary, ones I didn't know or had only vaguely heard of.
vee Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 Wow thanks! Hannah will be an interesting one to unravel why she chose me.
corban711 Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 Beatitude...I'm sorry to be so late to the party, but since you have some more still, can you select one for me as well? I'd love one! Also, thank you for doing this and keeping up the tradition. The one Lil Red selected for me last year was inspired! I couldn't even believe it. Its significance to my life was extraordinary. So no pressure, beatitude!! Hahaha! Lil Red, sorry that life is such that you're not able to do it again this year...praying for you!
Spem in alium Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 15 hours ago, beatitude said: Spem in alium - St Josephine Bakhita. Thank you so much! This is great - I love her! I'm kind of chuckling though because I had her last year, and funnily enough, when we drew our patrons at the convent, I got our foundress...who I also had last year. Seems like they both have some more work to do on me...
beatitude Posted January 3, 2016 Author Posted January 3, 2016 3 hours ago, corban711 said: Beatitude...I'm sorry to be so late to the party, but since you have some more still, can you select one for me as well? I'd love one! Also, thank you for doing this and keeping up the tradition. The one Lil Red selected for me last year was inspired! I couldn't even believe it. Its significance to my life was extraordinary. So no pressure, beatitude!! Hahaha! Lil Red, sorry that life is such that you're not able to do it again this year...praying for you! St Hildegard of Bingen.
Not A Real Name Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 I would like to request one for my brother, mother, and aunt if possible. Sorry for the late request.
Comingback Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 Thank you!!! Looking forward to getting to know St. Bernadette.
beatitude Posted January 3, 2016 Author Posted January 3, 2016 2 hours ago, dominicansoul said: I would like one as well St John Cantius. 2 hours ago, Not A Real Name said: I would like to request one for my brother, mother, and aunt if possible. Sorry for the late request. Your brother - St Brigid of Kildare. Your mother - St John Climacus. Your aunt - St Martin de Porres.
Basilisa Marie Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) WWHHHOOOOOOOO PETER YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH Last year I got Aquinas, the year before Martin de Porres, before that Macrina the Elder. Booyah. Edited January 4, 2016 by Basilisa Marie
corban711 Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 10 hours ago, beatitude said: St Hildegard of Bingen. amesome! That will be a great one for me to get to know. Thank you, beatitude
enitharmon Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 22 hours ago, beatitude said: (I have quite a few left in the basket so anyone who still wants one, feel free to ask.) I'd like one too.
dominicansoul Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 15 hours ago, beatitude said: St John Cantius. Dziękuję
beatitude Posted January 5, 2016 Author Posted January 5, 2016 On 1/4/2016, 1:06:50, enitharmon said: I'd like one too. St Raphael the holy archangel.
enitharmon Posted January 5, 2016 Posted January 5, 2016 8 minutes ago, beatitude said: St Raphael the holy archangel. Thank you!
Clare~Therese Posted January 6, 2016 Posted January 6, 2016 Is it too late to get one? If possible, would like one for myself and one for my brother please.
beatitude Posted January 7, 2016 Author Posted January 7, 2016 5 hours ago, Clare~Therese said: Is it too late to get one? If possible, would like one for myself and one for my brother please. For you, Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha, and for your brother, Bl. Isidor Bakanja. 3 hours ago, John Paul said: I would also like one! St Marianne Cope. 2 hours ago, kayakingcatholic said: I would like one, please! St Joseph Vaz.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now