Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

Well, I enjoyed it, guys. But it just couldn't last. To all my Late Nite Club friends - Flowery, Zach, Rich, William, Phillipe, anyone else, you know who you are - I am being forced to resign from the Club as a midnight internet curfew has just been released from my father. I shall miss you all, and the pointless threads started at four in the morning that are at page twelve by the next afternoon. It's been fun. But again, it just couldn't last. Hehe. :lol:

homeschoolmom
Posted

-_- nightie, night...

voiciblanche
Posted

I still have thirty-four minutes. And this is only at my [i]dad's[/i] house. At my mum's I shall remain in the Late Nite Club! Muahahaha!

crusader1234
Posted

Haha, alright then.

Posted

Gotta love the Late Nite Club. Dude, we should patent that. LOL.

God bless,

Jen

Posted

Well voici i must say without you and the rest of the late nite gang my life would b not the same! i am sorry for you but i am sure u will enjoy the life...we will all keep you in our thoughts :P well curfews arent the worst thing when i was younger i had them too my parents dont give them anymore which is kind of kewl.

Posted

I'm not all that active in the late night crew. :P

Posted

NOO Voici... u will be missed! Latenight club forever :P and now that im outta school its goonna be LATE night club :D

crusader1234
Posted

i'm bored

Posted

[quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 18 2004, 02:06 AM'] i'm bored [/quote]
Go debate with me in the Debate Table. :P

Posted

someone make a pointless thread :P

OwNeD_byGoD
Posted

mwahahaha, i am including myself in the niteowlclubpartyingclubforniteowls....

ilovechrist
Posted

i'm supposed to have a curfew...
but since i can't get to sleep the past few days, i've been allowed to exhaust my mind on here... :D

voiciblanche
Posted

Aaaw! You guys missed me! Who's up for Late Nite Clubbing tonight? Come on - it's Friday! I know you guys aren't out at the hottest new club, so where are all y'all? I miss you guys!! :cry:

voiciblanche
Posted

Yay! Philippe!

:group:

Posted

Here Like Always!!

Posted

I am here till I leave.

Posted

I'll be here probably until 2...again. :ph34r:








:unsure:










I'm not addicted! What are you talking about? :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...