Philippe Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 its almost 11 and im goin 2 bed cause im smashed... tomorow will be another day i gotta wake up at 8 for mass
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 mwa ha ha. I have returned to re-enter the late night club. I really need to stop hanging out with Catholics on friday nights
Crusader_4 Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 lol well were just soo much fun why would ne1 want to do anything else?!!
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 (edited) I wasn't talking about you guys. I was talking about hanging out with real life Catholics. And what we're notorious for Edited June 19, 2004 by 1337 k4th0l1x0r
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 The ironic thing is that I was better in this area before I became Catholic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now