An Old School Catholic Message Board

Half Of Priest And Bishops Are Gay

Although Pastor Phillips, in that show, while wearing a clerical collar, is speaking at what appears to be an Evangelical Pray the Gay Away camp and is always called Pastor, never Father.  So I find it unlikely he's Catholic clergy;  partially speaking from real world experience here too, as a Southern Baptist Minister I know was on a ride along recently and they gave him a clerical collar to go with his button up shirt to identify him as clergy. 

48 minutes ago, BG45 said:

Although Pastor Phillips, in that show, while wearing a clerical collar, is speaking at what appears to be an Evangelical Pray the Gay Away camp and is always called Pastor, never Father.  So I find it unlikely he's Catholic clergy;  partially speaking from real world experience here too, as a Southern Baptist Minister I know was on a ride along recently and they gave him a clerical collar to go with his button up shirt to identify him as clergy. 

url-2.gif

20 hours ago, superblue said:

PC principal is amesome !

Maybe, in a juvenile sort of way.  i don't care for that kind of silly nonsense.  

To begin with being vulgar Is not funny or entertaining

Edited by little2add

16 hours ago, little2add said:

Maybe, in a juvenile sort of way.  i don't care for that kind of silly nonsense.  

To begin with being vulgar Is not funny or entertaining

yes it is, south park makes me laugh, and plenty of other catholic viewers and legal voters, if it wasn't funny or entertaining comedy central would have dropped them a long time ago, but ratings don't lie. Plus they actually do mock the stupidity of society on plenty of issues such as being " P.C ". They do post a warning before every episode though, and it just depends the mood one is in.

7 hours ago, little2add said:

is that show still on the air?

yup, and so is the simpsons for some reason. The Flinstones  was the longest running cartoon in reruns for a while, and the simpsons just wont go away, an probably neither south park.

19 hours ago, superblue said:

yup, and so is the simpsons for some reason. The Flinstones  was the longest running cartoon in reruns for a while, and the simpsons just wont go away, an probably neither south park.

must be cable, i don't have (or want) cable.   the simpsons is okay

• 1 month later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Only in america perhaps. But it is true some priest in any country break there vow of chastity and yes some homo sexualy. But i still believe most are serious about there celibacy paramount above all other virtues. The U.S.A has been subject to the sexual revelution the longest and television, movies and popular music there has been littered with sexual propaganda and perhaps subliminal messages about sex since the 70s, it is not surprising to me that priests that indulge to often in media entertainment fall into this most hanus sin for a priest to commit, including masterbation. Many more slowly are bowing down to the iluminati entertainment Gods and tantalizing there sexuality with sexual acts. Same goes for the layity. I may be wrong about the subliminal messages but i'm 50% sure it is used more than people dare believe now days and definately should be illegal because it is like drink spiking without a persons consent, as are the possible psychic and listening devices and viewing of cameras in phones, computers and televisions and any other device that requires some kind of mother board, perhaps my thinking is to far and there are no psychic devices designed to trigger emotions and various thought patterns inline with the subliminal messages and various logos associated with these. But aye if they have transmittors in our television and have for a long time that signal the radio tower what time and what channel you are watching without saying in the instructions that this device is present, yes that is how they know how many people have watched a particular program, then just perhaps it is worse than you may actually think.

GodblesS.

Onward Christian Souls.

I'm not "dissin"  any priests. I just got my sins absolved by a good Priest an hour and a half ago. I agree there are a lot of good Catholic Priest. God bless them.

18 hours ago, Josh said:

I'm not "dissin"  any priests. I just got my sins absolved by a good Priest an hour and a half ago. I agree there are a lot of good Catholic Priest. God bless them.

Then why did you start this tread? 

It is hateful