IcePrincessKRS Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Ok maybe I'm dumb... methinks thats what you were implying....
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 :wub: Naw..I was just picking on ya! I :wub: you, Katie, cause you're one special lady! :wub:
St. Catherine Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 I'm married to who some of you know from his screen name Cure of Ars. We have been married four year on Thursday. Two Daughters. Ages 3 & 1.
Lil Red Posted June 18, 2004 Author Posted June 18, 2004 you're married to Cure of Ars?! oh my! cool!!! happy anniversary!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 18 2004, 05:05 PM'] :wub: Naw..I was just picking on ya! I :wub: you, Katie, cause you're one special lady! :wub: [/quote] I know. :wub: I :wub: you, too! Happy Anniversary Cure and St. Catherine!
Brother Adam Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='curtins' date='Jun 18 2004, 01:59 PM'] im 13- too young to be married :angry: i wanna get married' what is the church's age that you have to be to get married? [/quote] Boy - 18 Girl - 15
homeschoolmom Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 18 2004, 01:44 PM'] i think hsmom and hsdad have been married for 8+ years? [/quote] hehehe... yea! 8+5! Our 13th anniversary was Tuesday...
Cure of Ars Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Here is a picture of my wife and I after our wedding. One of the happiest days of my life. I love you Melissa.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Awwwww.... you guys look sublimly happy. :wub: I bet you're still like that.
Cure of Ars Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Well add four years of age. But the smiles are still there.
azaelia Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 This thread makes me want to get married :wub: You all are so awesome! Any candidates for marriage...? Anyone?
immaculata Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='Cure of Ars' date='Jun 19 2004, 12:33 AM'] Here is a picture of my wife and I after our wedding. One of the happiest days of my life. I love you Melissa. [/quote] *GASP!* You guys are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wub: siiiiighh... I'm still waiting for Mr. God-Will-Send-Me-The-Right-One :married:
crusader1234 Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 For some reason, I notice that (faithful) Catholic couples tend to be more consistently happily married than non faithfuls and/or non-Catholics. (I know I know not always the case).
azaelia Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jun 19 2004, 01:09 AM'] I'm still waiting for Mr. God-Will-Send-Me-The-Right-One [/quote] Same here, immaculata. [le sigh] -_-
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 (edited) I'm with immaculata and azaelia here. I am waiting to meet my chosen one, unless I may have already met her. I'm predicting within 2 years we'll have a married couple of two people who met on phatmass. We might as well start up a phatmass personals section. Edited June 19, 2004 by 1337 k4th0l1x0r
thicke Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Here's ours. We were married just this past December.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Aww.... you guys are a really cute couple, too! :wub: I won't post a picture of how cute Adam and Teresa are or Teresa might start crying again.... *hides*
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 (edited) *Lures Katie out of those bushes that has icky spiders in it* Naw...it's cool. If you wanna post them, I won't make a public display Edited June 19, 2004 by Mrs. Bro. Adam
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now