Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

So does this mean you're giving me permission to post your picture?

Posted

[quote name='Cure of Ars' date='Jun 19 2004, 01:48 AM'] Well add four years of age. But the smiles are still there. :) [/quote]
awww, that pic is beautiful!! :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jun 19 2004, 01:37 PM'] So does this mean you're giving me permission to post your picture? [/quote]
Umm....I couldn't stop you if you wanted to ;)

Posted

Post! Post! Post!

Posted

LOL! This thread scares me.

Posted

jaja why

I love this thread

Married PM couples rock!! :cool:

Posted

LOL! It just does.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted (edited)

...posted on wrong thread

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam
popestpiusx
Posted

Happily married for 4 1/2 years. My wife is a saint (no, I don't mean that in the literal sense) for putting up with me. We have two boys (almost 4, and 2 1/2) and other news that I can't say yet. :)

Posted

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Jun 19 2004, 12:08 PM'] Happily married for 4 1/2 years. My wife is a saint (no, I don't mean that in the literal sense) for putting up with me. We have two boys (almost 4, and 2 1/2) and other news that I can't say yet. :) [/quote]
I had a dream that my little cosuin was my kid somehow (I never had sex but I had a kid :wacko: LOL) But he was funny. In the dream he couldn't even walk and he was on some professional base ball dimonad playing the pitcher spot. :wacko:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

ooh i love hearing about all you wonderful married folks!!! :incense: :newlyweds: :hearts: :married:

Cure, you and your wife are BBEAAUUTIFUL!!! im so glad your back posting along with your wife! i shall never forget the cool guy who made tight avatars and made up the cool "name the saint" game LOL

and thicke!! how happy you two look together! your bride is too BEAUTIFUL! :wub: :hearts:

*sigh* im gonna go watch "Ever After" now.......and keep dreaming of my prince charming :shield:......:rolling:


phatmass really does have the cutest couples! jared and marielpin, bro. adam and teresa.....i can go on forever about all you my heros :D

[i]some day when im awfully low.... :elvis:
and the world is cold........
i will feel a glow just thinking of you....
and the way you look tonight....[/i]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Still waiting for that pic, Katie! :D

Posted

me too ;)

Katie...post!! :D

pleeeaase??

Cure of Ars
Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 19 2004, 12:21 PM'] ooh i love hearing about all you wonderful married folks!!! :incense: :newlyweds: :hearts: :married:

Cure, you and your wife are BBEAAUUTIFUL!!! im so glad your back posting along with your wife! i shall never forget the cool guy who made tight avatars and made up the cool "name the saint" game LOL

and thicke!! how happy you two look together! your bride is too BEAUTIFUL! :wub: :hearts:

*sigh* im gonna go watch "Ever After" now.......and keep dreaming of my prince charming :shield:......:rolling:


phatmass really does have the cutest couples! jared and marielpin, bro. adam and teresa.....i can go on forever about all you my heros :D

[i]some day when im awfully low.... :elvis:
and the world is cold........
i will feel a glow just thinking of you....
and the way you look tonight....[/i] [/quote]
Littleflower, you’re the kind of person with the ability to make people feel blessed when you interact with them. You have done this for me many a time. Phatmass is blessed to have you and you really make this a Christian forum. Thanks

crusader1234
Posted

KISS MY GRITS

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Cure of Ars' date='Jun 20 2004, 12:12 AM'] Littleflower, you’re the kind of person with the ability to make people feel blessed when you interact with them.   You have done this for me many a time.  Phatmass is blessed to have you and you really make this a Christian forum.  Thanks [/quote]
aww shucks :blush:

crusader1234
Posted

I guess that means that you listen to Mother Teresa when she tells us to leave everyone feeling good about themselves... whoever is reading this... feel good about yourself or I'll give you something to feel bad about :club: :sweat:

Posted

everyone's pics are so cute!

Posted

count me in. I'm married 6 years!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...