An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Boards Are...

azaelia

What's up with that? Is dUSt doing some late spiffying, or are my eyes going crazy? :bugeyes:

Maybe I should go to bed :sleep:

Edited by azaelia

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I have an idea! Can you set the boards to reflect the current color in the liturgical calendar? Feast days and solemnities, not to mention seasons, would affect the color of the phorum. White would be difficult, but you could use yellow instead.

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jun 19 2004, 02:43 AM'] I have an idea! Can you set the boards to reflect the current color in the liturgical calendar? Feast days and solemnities, not to mention seasons, would affect the color of the phorum. White would be difficult, but you could use yellow instead. [/quote]
That's actually what I do. I was just kinda late.

voiciblanche

Very cool, dUSt. To be perfectly honest, at first, I didn't like the green. But if it's set because of the litugical calendar, who am I to comment? ;)

I totally noticed that this morning, but thought my eyes were just not awake yet. Whew! I'm not crazy! (or at least not as crazy as I thought!)

master_alterserver

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 19 2004, 02:54 AM'] Very cool, dUSt. To be perfectly honest, at first, I didn't like the green. But if it's set because of the litugical calendar, who am I to comment? ;) [/quote]
yeah...who are you to comment

jk -_-