An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Boards Are...

azaelia

I'm likin' the new color! At first, I thought the gray was a bit too plain, but I got used to it. I've liked green from the get-go. It played a trick on my eyes. The writing in posts almost looked a bit green to me at first. LOL.

God bless,

Jen

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote]I'm likin' the new color! At first, I thought the gray was a bit too plain, but I got used to it. I've liked green from the get-go. It played a trick on my eyes. The writing in posts almost looked a bit green to me at first. LOL.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's not bad, but I like darker green.

I must say, the best PM color scheme I've ever seen was the sort of Marian blue shades...it was :cool:

crusader1234

Actually I think the writing is [color=green]green[/color], just like last time it was [color=gray]grey[/color]? [color=green]Maybe not...[/color]

wow, I was confused for awhile when I first saw the green cause I can't remember what color it was yesterday. lol green is an awesome color though

master_alterserver

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 19 2004, 03:32 PM'] i like green but blue is pretty as well. [/quote]
visit this and see some [B][/B][url="http://www.flyfreeministries.org/forum"]cool shades of blue.[/url]

littleflower+JMJ

remember when we had cute little color squares at top to switch to which ever one we wanted?

i for some reason always picked the pokadot one :sweat:

crusader1234

I was looking at the old archived pages and I liked that feature... this green is making me seasick :blink: