MC Just Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 25 2004, 12:25 PM'] Yo, I just confirmed with Righteous B. He's going to be on this track. Cool huh? I'll send him the beat and he'll drop a verse from his studio. Should we get the other verses recorded with the hook done before we send it to B? [/quote] yeah maybe we should get all the verse done first...
Apollo Posted August 25, 2004 Author Posted August 25, 2004 [quote]Should we get the other verses recorded with the hook done before we send it to B? [/quote] chore. I am gonna try and get home the first weekend in September to finish all my recording. Holla!
dUSt Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 I'm not really feeling the beat. I think the piano sample is good, but the drums seem a little generic. The high hat sound is particularly annoying... Can you try some different things to see if we can improve upon this Just?
MC Just Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/mcjustmusic.htm"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/mcjustmusic.htm[/url] ok i update the pro-life drum... Peep it...
dUSt Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='MC Just' date='Aug 26 2004, 12:57 PM'] [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/mcjustmusic.htm"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/mcjustmusic.htm[/url] ok i update the pro-life drum... Peep it... [/quote] Sounds like the same one?
MC Just Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 no its different, i changed the hihat and all, and the snare...and pattern..
MC Just Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 you know what would be dope for an intro??? a girl gets out of her car to go into planned parenthood and some pro-life are standing outside, and one of them passes her some pro-life info and tries to tell her the evil of abortion, she goes in and a 1 min later she walks out and says thank you so much. I dont ever want to do this....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now