Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Challenging The Origins Of Christianity & Judaism


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Crusader_4' date='Jun 22 2004, 01:27 PM'] Hey MorphRC are you Catholic because it appears to me your thought process and beliefs are very Catholic....cuz under ur avatar it says Non Catholic [/quote]
Not anymore. I didnt rebuke Christianity for what it is, its more a spiritual problem and that. Dont worry I didnt fall into that 'Christianity is a myth' Christ is a pagan god' and all that other junk.

I didnt rebuke Christianity historically, because simply you cant, and Ive been studying it for 3 years, so I guess that helped me and hindered me.

Btw Thx for the Avatar..LOL

LABELLERS!!!!!!!!! :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...