An Old School Catholic Message Board

breastfeeding your boyfriend

dairygirl4u2c

breastfeeding your boyfriend  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

This Woman Quit Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend

A mum who gave birth twenty years ago has started breastfeeding again. Only this time round, it’s her boyfriend she’s nursing.

Yep, the most unusual story of the day award goes to Jennifer Mulford who according to The Sun has decided to quit her job so she can breastfeed her boyfriend, bodybuilder Brad Leeson, full time.

The 36-year-old from Atlanta first came across a website about ‘Adult Breastfeeding Relationships’ (ABR) when she was single.

“When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people I was envious,” she told The Sun.

After reuniting with her former childhood sweetheart, Brad she decided to broach the idea with him.

“It was like a light switched flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited.”

Because it is over twenty years since Jennifer gave birth to her daughter, she has to ‘dry’ breastfeed Brad every two hours and use a breast pump to ‘fool’ her body into lactating. She also drinks Mother’s Milk Tea, a herbal drink said to imitate female hormones and increase milk supply. And Jennifer has decided to take a career break from her job as a bartender to focus on the breastfeeding job at hand.

She believes adult breastfeeding will create a ‘magical bond’ between the couple that only breastfeeding can achieve. Meanwhile, Brad, a self-confessed gym buff, hopes the regular nursing sessions will have health benefits for him that could give his body a boost.

Though the couple claim to be proud of their ABR, they only breastfeed in the privacy of their own home.

“I can come home from a very stressful day and seconds after Brad latching on I feel a sense of peace and calm. For that time I feel like we become one. I have yet to feel anything more comforting,” explains Jennifer.  

“It’s a bond that no one can come between.”

As you were, everyone. As you were.

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

Nihil Obstat

What, no extended post-structuralist critique of romantic relationships, breast feeding, and sexuality morality, with copious references to classic literature of only marginal relevance to solidify your status as an intellectual?

I don't see how it could be a sin. It doesn't sound sexual from their description. Bizarre... But not a sin.

6 minutes ago, Nihil Obstat said:

What, no extended post-structuralist critique of romantic relationships, breast feeding, and sexuality morality, with copious references to classic literature of only marginal relevance to solidify your status as an intellectual?

Lol. How long have you wanted to get that off your chest.

Get it...get it..."off your chest"

Edited by Era Might

Nihil Obstat
2 hours ago, Era Might said:

Lol. How long have you wanted to get that off your chest.

Get it...get it..."off your chest"

These things simply come to me ex nihilo whenever they are needed. But I appreciate the vote of confidence.

18 hours ago, Nihil Obstat said:

The concepts of "boyfriend/girlfriend" "romantic relationships," "mothers," "children," "breasts," and "feeding" are nothing but constructs of our oppressive Western, gendered, patriarchal, heteronormative late-capitalist bourgeois society, and such problems would vanish if only we all lived in a Marxist egalitarian anarchist collective, just as Shakespeare so eloquently explained to Cicero.

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Socrates said:

The concepts of "boyfriend/girlfriend" "romantic relationships," "mothers," "children," "breasts," and "feeding" are nothing but constructs of our oppressive Western, gendered, patriarchal, heteronormative late-capitalist bourgeois society, and such problems would vanish if only we all lived in a Marxist egalitarian anarchist collective, just as Shakespeare so eloquently explained to Cicero.

Getting in touch with your inner Derek Lutz? 

Having just spent half the day reading Lombard on marriage, this is what struck me:

"For that time I feel like we become one."

That's what marriage is for. They should try it. Cuz this is fundamentally messed up.