An Old School Catholic Message Board

breastfeeding your boyfriend

dairygirl4u2c

breastfeeding your boyfriend  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Credo in Deum

I'm going to ask the hard hitting questions 'cause someone has to do it, and it might as well be me.

Will there be oreos?

Will they be double stuffed?

10 hours ago, Credo in Deum said:

I'm going to ask the hard hitting questions 'cause someone has to do it, and it might as well be me.

Will there be oreos?

If there are, are you in?

Credo in Deum
31 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

If there are, are you in?

If they're double or mega stuffed then yes. If it not then it's an abomination.

xSilverPhinx
On 6/18/2016 at 4:07 AM, Credo in Deum said:

Will there be oreos?

:...:

On 6/18/2016 at 2:18 PM, Credo in Deum said:

If they're double or mega stuffed then yes. If it not then it's an abomination.

Abominations. Like shellfish and Hutterites?

Credo in Deum
18 minutes ago, franciscanheart said:

Someone please explain to me why this is a sin.

Within marriage I do not see it as a sinful. Odd? Yes. Bizzare? Yes. I do not see this as moral behavior for a bf and gf, and there could be a sin in thinking such actions could have "magical" effects on your relationship. 

20 minutes ago, franciscanheart said:

Someone please explain to me why this is a sin.

I changed my mind, I think it's sinful since they aren't married. Babies nurse for nutrition and comfort. Given that clearly she's not feeding him, that leaves comfort/gratification that he's getting from her body. It's an extremely intimate experience, it creates a bond that is pretty hard to break, just like sex. The lady correctly says "for that time, we become one." Red flag this should be done by people who have committed to each other for all time in marriage. 

Also, realistically I think it is a sexual thing. There's a chance it's not, but I think especially for the boyfriend it's probably part of a fantasy.

franciscanheart

Okay, so within the context of marriage. Within the context of marriage, this is not off limits. If I remember correctly from my very young phatmass education, pretty much anything goes so long as you're married in the Church to the right person and the man finishes inside the woman -- regardless of whether or not the woman finishes. (Insert something about JPII saying it's kind for the man to ensure his woman has an orgasm.) So, technically, you can be as kinky as you want so long as the sperm is laid in its "appropriate" place. Please correct me if I am wrong.

4 hours ago, franciscanheart said:

Okay, so within the context of marriage. Within the context of marriage, this is not off limits. If I remember correctly from my very young phatmass education, pretty much anything goes so long as you're married in the Church to the right person and the man finishes inside the woman -- regardless of whether or not the woman finishes. (Insert something about JPII saying it's kind for the man to ensure his woman has an orgasm.) So, technically, you can be as kinky as you want so long as the sperm is laid in its "appropriate" place. Please correct me if I am wrong.

You better not let @ironmonk see this.