Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should theculturewarrior become a Church Faithful?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Theologian in Training
Posted

While I agree that TCW should be given the honor of "Church Militant" I also think the same honor should be bestowed upon Donna as well. She has over 1500 posts and is still a "phatmasser" I have never seen someone defend the Church so admantly and graciously.

Personally, I enjoyed being "Church Militant" but I was promoted (demoted?) to Church Scholar...now I have a snooty title, as though I am smart or important or something ;)

Just my .02

Posted

Good point, Theo. In Training ;)

master_alterserver
Posted

[quote name='thicke' date='Jun 20 2004, 05:03 PM'] Church ****** groups... [/quote]
wow...that makes it look vulgar.... :D

Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='Jun 21 2004, 10:57 PM'] wow...that makes it look vulgar.... :D [/quote]
No, "Church &$#&@#" would be vulgar.

Give a computer geek a break.....

theculturewarrior
Posted

Donna! Donna! Donna for Church Militant! :cheer:


BeenaBobba too!

theculturewarrior
Posted

Bump for dUst. I don't care how selfish it is. :D

Posted
:lol:

(let me know next time, I can bump it for you ;) ^_^ )
theculturewarrior
Posted

Things that go BUMP in the night....

Bump!

homeschoolmom
Posted
:lol:
theculturewarrior
Posted

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Uh...(bump)

homeschoolmom
Posted

btw, I haven't voted yet...

TCW, please state your case...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Well, you're already married and I live with my parents, but I'm a nice guy, handsome, and only somewhat nuerotic compared to Phazzan.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I mean, state your case for why you should be church faithful, you weirdo!!!
:lol:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Well...I love Holy Mother Church, and though I may not know everything about the Church, I trust her judgement more than my own. I know that She is infallible in matters of Faith and Morals, and I know my personal judgement is very fallible.

Also, I'm spontaneous. Sometimes I like to just get up in the middle of the night and go to the beach for a long walk. I love the moonlight, and I look stunning under the moon in the hammock behind mom's room. I don't smoke, and I try to eat healthy.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Well, assuming you do well in the swimsuit competition, you have my vote.

theculturewarrior
Posted

Depends on how you feel about beer bellies.

homeschoolmom
Posted
:rolling:
Posted

It just so happens that I love my beer belly. But, I am still trying ot get rid of it. Will the logic of man ever cease to amaze me????


:P

Posted

Hi TCW,

Lil Red says that we should email dUSt with our cases for you with evidence, and I'll try to get to that later tonight. The reason I think you'd make a good Church Faithful is that you are always willing and ready to stick up for the Church, and you're intent on abiding by the Church in all things. I've seen you make a few theological mistakes in your posts, but you're always intent on being corrected and submitting to Rome when that's the case. That's what's important. So, tonight, I'm gonna email dUSt about you. :)

God bless,

Jen

theculturewarrior
Posted

Shamelessly selfish bump.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...