Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should theculturewarrior become a Church Faithful?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

bump or bust.

Posted

I emailed dUSt, so he'll probably make the decision soon. :)

God bless,

Jen

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 22 2004, 06:57 PM']

Also, I'm spontaneous. Sometimes I like to just get up in the middle of the night and go to the beach for a long walk. I love the moonlight, and I look stunning under the moon in the hammock behind mom's room. I don't smoke, and I try to eat healthy. [/quote]
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 22 2004, 07:00 PM'] Well, assuming you do well in the swimsuit competition, you have my vote. [/quote]
:huh:





:lol: i'm all for tcw for Church Faithful.

  • 1 month later...
theculturewarrior
Posted

Hey pholks...remember when? ^_^

Posted

::sniffle sniffle, cry cry:: you've done so well for yourself. I'm so proud!

theculturewarrior
Posted

Howdo? I ne'er saw ye at barn dance nor after. Where ye bin? :cowboy: :huh:

Posted

sorry. i done fell into a pile of hay. took me near a week to weasel out of there.

theculturewarrior
Posted

Tarrrrnation! You sho are a good strong woman. :wub:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Tarrrrnation! You sho are a good strong woman. :wub:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 22 2004, 05:10 PM']:lol:[/quote]
hsmom, you are the:

[img]http://www.cef.or.jp/e-miss%20bump.jpg[/img]

of phatmass.....

But my bump sign picture kung fu is better thatn yours!

Edited by thicke

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...