An Old School Catholic Message Board

Going to Lourdes

NadaTeTurbe

Why are a lot of posts showing up double suddenly?  Not all, I hasten to add, which makes it even stranger.

Why are a lot of posts showing up double suddenly?  Not all, I hasten to add, which makes it even stranger.

Spem in alium

Thank you, Nada. You are in my prayers!
Please pray for my cousin and her partner as they mourn the loss of their baby, and for my blood sister who has recently been diagnosed with a heart problem (a minor one, but still could cause worry). 

Edited by Spem in alium
double post

TheresaThoma

Nada I just got word that a friend of a friend's baby was born breach and the baby was without oxygen for 20 minutes. They really need a miracle. Please pray for them.

Nada I just got word that a friend of a friend's baby was born breach and the baby was without oxygen for 20 minutes. They really need a miracle. Please pray for them.

DominicanHeart

Again take me with you!

But in all seriousness, please pray for me and some personal intentions. 

Again take me with you!

But in all seriousness, please pray for me and some personal intentions. 

For GS, who's dying of brain cancer.

For IgnatiusOfLoyola, that she would find good friends in RL.

For me, for my dissertation research, for all the priests who are participating, and for all the wonderful people who are helping me find them.

For the conversion of my family and friends.

God bless you, Nada! Have a wonderful trip! :) 

For GS, who's dying of brain cancer.

For IgnatiusOfLoyola, that she would find good friends in RL.

For me, for my dissertation research, for all the priests who are participating, and for all the wonderful people who are helping me find them.

For the conversion of my family and friends.

God bless you, Nada! Have a wonderful trip! :) 

I've written everything, as well as the intentions in Prayers Intentions :) 

Our Lady of Lourdes pray for us ! 

• 5 months later...
Totally Franciscan

Nada, please pray for my brother, John, suffering from depression and gambling addiction.  I am so grateful!

Please, pray for me... I'm asking God for so many special intentions that any prayers would be very welcome. Thank you for your kindness!

Please pray for my friend S. She is in a mental health hospital, very suicidal and almost totally despairing, but with a glimmer of hope that she is trying her hardest to keep alive. She is brave, but in terrible pain, and with a terrible history of abuse behind her. Please pray for Christ to be her strength and courage, and for her family to be strengthened in love and compassion for one another.