Iacobus Posted June 22, 2004 Author Posted June 22, 2004 IL has the beg and bag. What till you start begging to bag for people. HEHE! I love this thread. The Midwest ROCKS! For real! Cheap trick is from Rockford! It is cool, go to Stockholm Inn and see a "real" Rock star eating with his family. hehe. And there is always summerfest (I NEVER go lol I think about that). In fact I so love this thread only one thing is loved more, spam. And I didn't get any at all
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 21 2004, 10:07 PM'] In fact I so love this thread only one thing is loved more, spam. And I didn't get any at all [/quote] :ph34r:
Iacobus Posted June 22, 2004 Author Posted June 22, 2004 Yes Vera be afaird. LOL! I forgive you. till next time. RDF1
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 (edited) all hail the great merciful iacobus! Edited June 22, 2004 by VeraMaria
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 one of the shortest posts in PM history... voici is amused
Iacobus Posted June 22, 2004 Author Posted June 22, 2004 Voici is amusing when she is amused, but when she is flummoxed she is abusive. Kinda like the lummox we all know and love. hehe.
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 lum·mox ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lmks) n. Informal A clumsy or stupid person. :angry:
Iacobus Posted June 22, 2004 Author Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 21 2004, 09:55 PM'] Kinda like the lummox we all know and love. hehe. [/quote] Was I really mean to a lummox?
voiciblanche Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 21 2004, 09:55 PM'] Voici is amusing when she is amused, but when she is flummoxed she is abusive. Kinda like the lummox we all know and love. hehe. [/quote] I'm only "abusive" when I am extremely annoyed. Being told that a leech's company is preferable to mine is extremely annoying. Hence, I become extremely irritable and not very fun to be around or talk to, especially to the person who prefers a leech over me.
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 well...first say which of the many lummoxes on PM u mean?
Iacobus Posted June 22, 2004 Author Posted June 22, 2004 Don't forget I prefered a meanie over you too. LOL!
voiciblanche Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 I have said it before. I will say it again. I am not bothered by that part of the statement. You know why. Now, a leech; that's just degrading.
master_alterserver Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 ...I am in Medellin Colombia, the land of Eternal Springtime
voiciblanche Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 21 2004, 10:07 PM'] why? i'd be bothered, lol leeches...:ph34r: [/quote] I'm not bothered by the fact that he'd marry you before he married me. I can't really tell you why that doesn't bother me. LOL! But I am bothered by the leech part. Hmmph.
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 (edited) umm....since you "can't" tell me I'm guessing its the age difference Edited June 22, 2004 by VeraMaria
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now