An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dating My Daughter

Didacus

ilovechrist

this thread really does make me happy.
and this is coming from a guy who received PLENTY of scrutiny from his parents when he expressed a desire to start dating.

My dad practically frisked boys who came into the house, and if he wasn't there, one of my older brothers did. They were just coming to study. If I had gone a real date, they might have strip searched him.

My dad was a hunter, and he used to joke about how he was going to put a plaque next to his deer trophies with a label that said "This is for you, if you try anything with my daughter."

I would always just go, "Daaaad! That's NOT funny!"

[quote name='pat22' post='1930866' date='Jul 24 2009, 03:06 PM']ha! ha! i just changed "to date my daughter", to, "to date my sister." and mailed it to my sister's boyfriend. :bump:[/quote]

It doesn't really work if he is already dating her.

pretty funny questionaire.

although, questions 6 and 7, you have no right to ask.really, it doesnt even matter anyways.

if i was a dad asking that and the answer i received was "my parents are ____ and **** you for asking, thats none of your business" that would be a valid answer. in fact id probably give him props for standing up for himself.

and maybe a cold one if he is of age and not driving anywhere.

:mellow:

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor.

1. NAME ___Sultan J Hassan__________________ DATE OF BIRTH _____5600BC______

2. HEIGHT ____9'7''_____________ WEIGHT ___?_______ I.Q __35____ G.P.A.___?___

3. SOCIAL SECURITY # _##########_________ DRIVERS LICENSE ########___________

4. BOY SCOUT RANK__________Second Class___________________________________

5. HOME ADDRESS ______blah________ CITY/STATE ___________ ZIP _________

6. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent?_____No__________________ If No., EXPLAIN _My father is Ares, Greek god of war and lover of slaughter while my other parent is Shiva, god of destruction. I was recently informed that Shiva is male.___________________________________

7. Number of years your parents have been married ____________over seven thousand________________

8. Do you own a van? __no____ A truck with oversized tires? __no____ A waterbed? ___Not any more____ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? A tattoo__no_______________ (If "yes" to any of #8, discontinue application and leave premises )

9. In 50 words or less, what does "LATE" mean to you?_________Better Late than never!___________ ________________________________________

10. In 50 words or lest, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" mean to you? ________________I don't understand______________________________
___________________________ ________________________________________

11. In 50 words or less, what does 'ABSTINENCE" mean to you? _____________Something monks seem to enjoy___________________________________

12. Church you attend (ed) __St. Peters Catholic Church___________ How often do you attend. Apostate___________

13. When would be the best time to interview your father, mother and priest/rabbi/minister? _____tomorrow at noon_____

14. Answer by filling in the blank: please answer freely. ALL answers are confidential (That means I won't tell anyone-ever-I promise.)

a) If I were shot the last place on my body I would want wounded is __heart______

B) If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ________nose________

c) A woman's place is in the ____________kitchen_____________________
_______

d) The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is ____that thing I did last summer_________

e) When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her ____eyes__________

( NOTE: If your answer begins with "T" or "A", discontinue. Leave premises keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion is advised.)

15. What do you want to be IF you grow up? _________A Sultan_________________________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE.

_______________Hollazzzzz!_________________________ Signature ( That means your name, moron)

Thank you for your interest Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be notified in writing you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't and it would cause you injury.) if your application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentlemen wearing white ties and carrying violin cases. (You might want to watch your back)

piano_freak184

[quote name='pat22' post='1930866' date='Jul 24 2009, 04:06 PM']ha! ha! i just changed "to date my daughter", to, "to date my sister." and mailed it to my sister's boyfriend. :bump:[/quote]
I'm doing the same thing to my sisters bf!!!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931274' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:30 PM']Does anyone remember the movie [i]My Date With the President's Daughter[/i]?[/quote]

oh yes... I liked it, I think.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1931322' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:11 AM']oh yes... I liked it, I think.[/quote]

I liked it too. It was a great movie.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931274' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:30 AM']Does anyone remember the movie [i]My Date With the President's Daughter[/i]?[/quote]
ya, weird movie

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931309' date='Jul 25 2009, 01:04 AM']the disney one? yup...interesting :mellow:[/quote]
there was another? :detective: