Nihil Obstat Posted July 25, 2009 Posted July 25, 2009 Case in point: Camp Rock is both a chick flick and a sappy kid's movie.
Resurrexi Posted July 25, 2009 Posted July 25, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1931857' date='Jul 25 2009, 05:23 PM']Case in point: Camp Rock is both a chick flick and a sappy kid's movie.[/quote] I didn't even know that Canadian cable had the Disney Channel.
tinytherese Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 I enjoyed that movie. It's sure been a while though. Disney channel original movies used to be good. I can see my big brother being protective of me. He once told me that if it were up to him that he would never allow me to marry anyone and he is an ex-cop so he'd be a dangerous dude to mess with.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931927' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:24 PM']I didn't even know that Canadian cable had the Disney Channel.[/quote] Well I think you can get it in cable bundles. We had that show on Family Channel, which is pretty much exactly the same as Disney Channel with a few Canadian shows.
Hassan Posted July 27, 2009 Posted July 27, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931274' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:30 AM']Does anyone remember the movie [i]My Date With the President's Daughter[/i]?[/quote] [size=1] yes[/size]
Resurrexi Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1933113' date='Jul 27 2009, 12:00 PM'][size=1] yes[/size] [/quote]
VeniteAdoremus Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 I just showed that application to my mum. She laughed quite loudly for an extended period of time. But what's wrong about noticing a girl's tresses or academic record first?
Nihil Obstat Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1934173' date='Jul 28 2009, 04:43 PM']But what's wrong about noticing a girl's tresses or academic record first?[/quote] It shows you're too focused on worldly things. The only correct answers are "her soul" and "her state of grace" or maybe (but this one is more risqué) "her odour of sanctity."
zunshynn Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1934201' date='Jul 28 2009, 04:01 PM']It shows you're too focused on worldly things. The only correct answers are "her soul" and "her state of grace" or maybe (but this one is more risqué) "her odour of sanctity."[/quote] But I think if that's the first thing you noticed about her you probably wouldn't be looking very hard. To know someone's soul takes a little time! At least it should!
Nihil Obstat Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' post='1934245' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:38 PM']But I think if that's the first thing you noticed about her you probably wouldn't be looking very hard. To know someone's soul takes a little time! At least it should![/quote] Oh. I thought everyone could do it easily. Hah, I wish. Well the odour of sanctity stands.
VeniteAdoremus Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1934201' date='Jul 29 2009, 01:01 AM']It shows you're too focused on worldly things. The only correct answers are "her soul" and "her state of grace" or maybe (but this one is more risqué) "her odour of sanctity."[/quote] You are strictly forbidden to speak to my dad. He would marry me me off to you. (Mostly because he can then stay at my convent without the noviciate restrictions, but also for grandchildren, I think.)
Nihil Obstat Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1934257' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:49 PM']You are strictly forbidden to speak to my dad. He would marry me me off to you. (Mostly because he can then stay at my convent without the noviciate restrictions, but also for grandchildren, I think.)[/quote] I'll think about it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now