Not A Mallard Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 (edited) Hey, where's the Studio C thread? Edited October 14, 2017 by Not A Mallard
linate Posted October 19, 2017 Posted October 19, 2017 https://media.giphy.com/media/AGGz7y0rCYxdS/giphy.gif
Not A Mallard Posted October 23, 2017 Posted October 23, 2017 "If you're in the bathroom, you're Captain Pee-card." - a joke that I came up with in a dream
Not A Mallard Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 WHY MUST I BE THE ONLY ONE CONTRIBUTING TO THE LAMENESS?!?!
Maximilianus Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 18 hours ago, Not A Mallard said: WHY MUST I BE THE ONLY ONE CONTRIBUTING TO THE LAMENESS?!?! Is this a trick question? I don't know, why?
Not A Mallard Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 22 minutes ago, Maximilianus said: Is this a trick question? I don't know, why? To get to the other side.
linate Posted November 19, 2017 Posted November 19, 2017 <div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="4646936" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.1666666666666667"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/shower-pranks-sexy-tada-pink-towel-gif-4646936">The Ol' Bath Towel Switch Em Up! GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/shower-gifs">Shower GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script> <div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="4646936" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.1666666666666667"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/shower-pranks-sexy-tada-pink-towel-gif-4646936">The Ol' Bath Towel Switch Em Up! GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/shower-gifs">Shower GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script> https://tenor.com/view/shower-pranks-sexy-tada-pink-towel-gif-4646936
Not A Mallard Posted November 27, 2017 Posted November 27, 2017 What do you call someone who's searching for paper towels? a Bounty hunter
linate Posted November 27, 2017 Posted November 27, 2017 banned for using the lame board to post lame jokes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now