Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Re-establishing the lame.

rnEqRLX.gif

3cb6e9d587d921f89610eac867256b70--lame-j

Posted

When do lazy horses take a nap?

Whenever they canter.

Posted

What do elephants have that no other animal has?

Baby elephants.

Posted

I love a good synonym bun.   

Like grammar used to make.  

Not A Mallard
Posted

"Send out your warg riders!"

-"But sir, my wargs can't write!"

Posted
10 hours ago, Anomaly said:

I love a good synonym bun.   

Like grammar used to make.  

  synonym puns with no artificial adjectives

Posted
9 minutes ago, Seven77 said:

  synonym puns with no artificial adjectives

:notworthy:

I bough before tree.  

Posted

you people are whack.

Posted

Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon?

There’s great food, but no atmosphere.

Posted

What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta.

dominicansoul
Posted

E41E7D67-F9D1-46E1-9C67-BE51A018C28A.jpeg

dominicansoul
Posted

 

Posted

How many apples grow on a tree?

All of them.

Posted

Son: I’ll call you later. 

Dad: Don't call me later, call me Dad.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Without geometry life is pointless.

Not A Mallard
Posted

From personal experience...

Me, while playing pool in teams and handing the cue stick to my partner: Here's your bo staff.

Her, genuinely: My name's not Steph.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I miss the old people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...