hotpink Posted October 15, 2017 Posted October 15, 2017 9 hours ago, truthfinder said: I can't see any correlation to building more seminaries with anything else. Could you make that clearer? --- Well according to the stats: "full autonomy in 3 hours 35 minutes" and with 150 mil disciples, I'm on to building cathedrals It affects disciples per day which affects cash flow. Although, again, I think there needs to be an adjustment because I only have 130 priests from 18 seminaries. They must be doing a terrible job
cruciatacara Posted October 15, 2017 Posted October 15, 2017 Ok, I was doing fine but when I got to the end, I had the food and the prayers and the disciples and souls but because they were all in cathedrals, when I tried to cash out, as per the instructions, I ended up with not quite 5 octillion (or whatever it was) and after decommissioning everything, I couldn't seem to get any more militants even when I tried to rebuild, and the activity screen said 'sleeping'. So I guess I was done but it was unsatisfying not to get a final screen. Maybe just me. I won't try again - it took way too much of my time.but it was fun once.
chrysostom Posted October 15, 2017 Posted October 15, 2017 "Imbalance between Harvester and Wire Drone levels has disorganized the Swarm"... I feel that message was text for the other game you based it off of? I got it at one point...
dUSt Posted October 16, 2017 Author Posted October 16, 2017 13 hours ago, cruciatacara said: Ok, I was doing fine but when I got to the end, I had the food and the prayers and the disciples and souls but because they were all in cathedrals, when I tried to cash out, as per the instructions, I ended up with not quite 5 octillion (or whatever it was) and after decommissioning everything, I couldn't seem to get any more militants even when I tried to rebuild, and the activity screen said 'sleeping'. So I guess I was done but it was unsatisfying not to get a final screen. Maybe just me. I won't try again - it took way too much of my time.but it was fun once. You were ALMOST to the end, haha. You still had the round of archangels battling demons to go. You have to decommision everything, including cathedrals, etc etc before moving on to the spiritual realm. 8 hours ago, chrysostom said: "Imbalance between Harvester and Wire Drone levels has disorganized the Swarm"... I feel that message was text for the other game you based it off of? I got it at one point... Yes, thanks... I missed a few remnants leftover from the game I got the code from. Thanks!!!
cruciatacara Posted October 16, 2017 Posted October 16, 2017 @dUSt So I am determined (if not obsessive) so I tried it again (who needs all that time anyway) and the problem I had was getting the 6 octillion militants before decommissioning the cathedrals or the food supply. I think having no game instructions does cause problems - like not knowing there is another realm. I did make it finally to the angelic realm, but as I do have something of a life, I have left it there for now, hopefully will come back to it when I have more time (maybe next weekend). Is there another realm after that? I can't imagine what. Suggestions: a pause button like in Sim City so I can shut down the computer and go do real life sometimes, some hints about how things work, a map of the realms to know what to look forward to etc. I spent six months once working on Brian Bloodaxe. Finally got all the crown jewels and sat on the throne. I thought that would be it - but no - then it told me I had to go look for the Holy Grail. I gave up because I got repetitive strain injury from playing. This type of progressive game is dangerous for me. But fun. Good job.
chrysostom Posted October 16, 2017 Posted October 16, 2017 3 hours ago, dUSt said: Yes, thanks... I missed a few remnants leftover from the game I got the code from. Thanks!!! Also: " The swarm has generated a gift of 4 additional computational capacity" I got that when the angel formation produced more gifts.
dUSt Posted October 16, 2017 Author Posted October 16, 2017 Thank you! Im thinking about changing NUNS/CONVENTS to PRAYER POWER/MEMORIZED PRAYERS I think it makes more sense from a scale perspective?
cruciatacara Posted October 16, 2017 Posted October 16, 2017 35 minutes ago, dUSt said: Thank you! Im thinking about changing NUNS/CONVENTS to PRAYER POWER/MEMORIZED PRAYERS I think it makes more sense from a scale perspective? Sounds good and makes sense. I did the last level tonight and it didn't take very long - not as interesting - not as many 'works' seemed to appear - and all that free angel cake etc, didn't really see the challenge. It was more like waiting for time to pass by. And unless I did it wrong, it didn't seem to end very satisfactorily, just that sentence at the top of the screen about God, which is nice, but I don't know, I like the first two levels better than the third. Just me, maybe. Level 1 and 2 take too long and Level 3 was surprisingly short. Otherwise, I still enjoyed it.
dUSt Posted October 16, 2017 Author Posted October 16, 2017 4 hours ago, cruciatacara said: Sounds good and makes sense. I did the last level tonight and it didn't take very long - not as interesting - not as many 'works' seemed to appear - and all that free angel cake etc, didn't really see the challenge. It was more like waiting for time to pass by. And unless I did it wrong, it didn't seem to end very satisfactorily, just that sentence at the top of the screen about God, which is nice, but I don't know, I like the first two levels better than the third. Just me, maybe. Level 1 and 2 take too long and Level 3 was surprisingly short. Otherwise, I still enjoyed it. Did you get to the end when it asked you if you wanted to continue or start again? Did you battle the demons?
dUSt Posted October 16, 2017 Author Posted October 16, 2017 7 hours ago, dUSt said: NUNS/CONVENTS to PRAYER POWER/MEMORIZED PRAYERS Actually, the more I'm thinking about this... I think this makes more sense: ENERGY / DEVOTION The "Energy" effects how fast you can pray, while the "Devotion" effects the amount you can pray.
chrysostom Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 Or devotion for how fast the prayer increases and nuns for how much capacity for prayer there is.
chrysostom Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 Also, to clarify, what do you have to do to get to the 3rd section without prematurely ending the game?
chrysostom Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 Status " No crusading to do. Inactivity has caused the Knights to become bored " Looks like it's from an earlier iteration of your angels...
cruciatacara Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 8 hours ago, dUSt said: Did you get to the end when it asked you if you wanted to continue or start again? Did you battle the demons? No. I got to the point where nothing was available anymore except debates, but they did nothing as all prayers were maxed out, as were archangels, souls, etc. The message at the top has changed now (I reopened the game) back to the original save us but before it said that God made us for him or something like that. Ideas?? There is no restart button or message that the game is over. I tried to attach a screenshot but it was too big and when I reduced it, it was impossible to see any details.
fides' Jack Posted October 19, 2017 Posted October 19, 2017 What happens when you get past 1 octillion disciples? The cheat functions are helpful, by the way... Especially the money one. Actually, I don't really understand what the rest of them do...
cruciatacara Posted October 20, 2017 Posted October 20, 2017 5 hours ago, fides' Jack said: What happens when you get past 1 octillion disciples? The cheat functions are helpful, by the way... Especially the money one. Actually, I don't really understand what the rest of them do... Are you on the second screen? In the third it changes from disciples to militants - it just seems to go on forever. I have reached 40 undecillion militants and 300 billion angels and the debates just go on and on and the battles go on and on and the graces go on and on -- I think this must be what eternity is. And it's boring. Every now and then a Works will appear and I click on it and get more power and then it just goes on and on. I don't even play it anymore - it's on automatic in the background.
chrysostom Posted October 20, 2017 Posted October 20, 2017 After getting the final "upgrade" for section 2 it went pretty quickly. However, I must have done something wrong afterwards, because during the 3rd section, no matter how many angels I recruited, they made no progress at all. I quit after that.
cruciatacara Posted October 20, 2017 Posted October 20, 2017 1 hour ago, chrysostom said: After getting the final "upgrade" for section 2 it went pretty quickly. However, I must have done something wrong afterwards, because during the 3rd section, no matter how many angels I recruited, they made no progress at all. I quit after that. Well, no matter how many militants or angels or knowledge or graces or honor you acquire, it seems the best that you can get in works is more and more threnodies (lament songs). And since there is no way to turn off the sound, it interferes with whatever else you have going on your laptop. So as far as I am concerned, there is no point to the third screen. It should end after the second one. Unless there is something I am missing?
dUSt Posted October 22, 2017 Author Posted October 22, 2017 On 10/19/2017 at 11:06 PM, chrysostom said: After getting the final "upgrade" for section 2 it went pretty quickly. However, I must have done something wrong afterwards, because during the 3rd section, no matter how many angels I recruited, they made no progress at all. I quit after that. You didn't win. lol I made some improvements to the interface, and some terminology. I also made it work on mobile devices a lot better. Now, the only thing I need is better "Works". I'd like them to be theologically accurate and even inspiring.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now