cruciatacara Posted October 22, 2017 Posted October 22, 2017 (edited) 9 hours ago, dUSt said: You didn't win. lol I made some improvements to the interface, and some terminology. I also made it work on mobile devices a lot better. Now, the only thing I need is better "Works". I'd like them to be theologically accurate and even inspiring. I think I finished it. I got 100% exploration and was told I could either start over again in another universe or be a roaming Catholic, which I chose because I didn't want to start the game again. But then it kept telling me to disassemble things, which I did until the screen started over at 30 xxx disciples (some unpronounceable amount) and ended with a copyright 2017 for the game. The rest of the screen was blank. Is that it? Edited October 22, 2017 by cruciatacara
dUSt Posted October 23, 2017 Author Posted October 23, 2017 23 hours ago, cruciatacara said: I think I finished it. I got 100% exploration and was told I could either start over again in another universe or be a roaming Catholic, which I chose because I didn't want to start the game again. But then it kept telling me to disassemble things, which I did until the screen started over at 30 xxx disciples (some unpronounceable amount) and ended with a copyright 2017 for the game. The rest of the screen was blank. Is that it? YES! Congrats!!! hahaha I have to make the ending better. It's the most incomplete, and hasnt been converted to Catholicism yet.
Seven77 Posted October 23, 2017 Posted October 23, 2017 I'm on stage 2, I think… It's so dang time-consuming! It seems to be taking so long for me… I'm at 165 quintillion with no end in sight. With no upgrades available except for one but I haven't reached the required number of militants.
dUSt Posted October 24, 2017 Author Posted October 24, 2017 I may end up boosting some of the upgrades to make things faster. The look and feel is pretty much done, now I just gotta re-write all of the "works". I think there's a good opportunity to teach and drop knowledge.
cruciatacara Posted October 24, 2017 Posted October 24, 2017 (edited) 11 hours ago, Seven77 said: I'm on stage 2, I think… It's so dang time-consuming! It seems to be taking so long for me… I'm at 165 quintillion with no end in sight. With no upgrades available except for one but I haven't reached the required number of militants. The only way I was able to complete it was to have it running on my laptop beside me on the sofa while I was watching TV. Every now and again I would lean over and click something but it just had to run its course. It takes way too long with too many periods of doing absolutely nothing but waiting. It would be good if there was some way to speed it up. And because there aren't any instructions, I kept wondering if my balance was right between soul searching and soul gathering and evil resistance and cathedral building etc. Another thing that takes way too long are the debates - each one seems to take forever. I don't think I would play it more than once - takes way too much time. Interesting, but needs to be faster by quite a lot to be any fun. Edited October 24, 2017 by cruciatacara
Seven77 Posted October 25, 2017 Posted October 25, 2017 Something is wrong… I just reached six octillion disciples (three oct militants), and I'm not sure what I did but the disciple and militant counter just stopped… Help! I got so far…
dUSt Posted October 25, 2017 Author Posted October 25, 2017 8 minutes ago, Seven77 said: Something is wrong… I just reached six octillion disciples (three oct militants), and I'm not sure what I did but the disciple and militant counter just stopped… Help! I got so far… Any way to send a screenshot? You probably have to click somewhere to change your strategy. ha
cruciatacara Posted October 26, 2017 Posted October 26, 2017 (edited) 4 hours ago, Seven77 said: Oh you have ages to go yet! LOL As @dUSt said, you might need to change something - spend some money, decommission some food production and then buy it back again etc. After the octillions comes the nonillions and the deci-somethings and so on and so on -- you have miles to walk and days to go yet. Ha ha ha. It's fun to watch another obsessive person... PS Note that it says in Angel Formation - bored. So you definitely need to change something. Edited October 26, 2017 by cruciatacara
dUSt Posted October 26, 2017 Author Posted October 26, 2017 15 hours ago, Seven77 said: Ah, looks like you are missing the 10,000,000 food required to activate the next works. Increase your silos until your food storage hits 10,000,000. Then, decommission everything and you should be at the militant requirement too. next stop, spiritual realm! LOL Also, CTRL+F5 to refresh the browser. Seems like some old styling and language is still there.
Amppax Posted October 26, 2017 Posted October 26, 2017 Is it bad that I have 1500 unsponsored disciples?
dUSt Posted October 26, 2017 Author Posted October 26, 2017 1 hour ago, Amppax said: make that 10,000 unsponsored. Looks like you need to lower your sponsorship cost to get people to sponsor them dudes faster.
Amppax Posted October 26, 2017 Posted October 26, 2017 27 minutes ago, dUSt said: Looks like you need to lower your sponsorship cost to get people to sponsor them dudes faster. We're too far gone for that now, I think. I'm up to over 100,000 unsponsored. I don't think I'm very good at this game.
dUSt Posted October 27, 2017 Author Posted October 27, 2017 6 hours ago, Amppax said: We're too far gone for that now, I think. I'm up to over 100,000 unsponsored. I don't think I'm very good at this game. It's actually just a supply and demand game. You tweak the numbers to make supply match demand. That's pretty much it. haha Oh, and also the angel vs demon battles at the end, with gregorian chant.
dUSt Posted October 31, 2017 Author Posted October 31, 2017 1 hour ago, MIKolbe said: You should play. Unless you're too... obtuse?
MIKolbe Posted November 1, 2017 Posted November 1, 2017 On 10/31/2017 at 10:49 AM, dUSt said: You should play. Unless you're too... obtuse? stop calling me fat
cruciatacara Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 (edited) 6 hours ago, Seven77 said: now what? lol You adjust your attributes as you see fit (on the right of the screen) - you can get more attributes later as you play. Then you start sending out archangels who recruit angels. Some will turn to the dark side (hence the need for evil resistance), you build cathedrals and search for souls and gather them up. You also put on the auto debate and continue that as you play. My son, you have '...promises to keep, and miles to go before [you] sleep.' Edited November 12, 2017 by cruciatacara
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now