Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote]whats going on at easter vigil?????[/quote]




Our reconciliation to the church.

Posted

ohhhh

where is it????

Posted

Sorry I'm just now responding to this ...

But anyway, Brother Adam, the change I've seen in you over the past year or so is amazing! You sure have learned a lot, and it's actually been great fun helping to guide you on your way to finding the Church. God bless you, my brother. I'm so thankful to count you and Teresa among my friends. :group:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]where is it????

[/quote]

LOL

Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Posted

wow thats awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...