Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone? any beats? let flip know...

Sammy Blaze
Posted

2 years of Confirmation retreats......3 years of doing confirmation retreats, about 13 confirmation retreats.....lol.




I'm down,




oh yea and because Flip makes me sick to my stomach.
Holla atcha boy


~Eschaton

I have no beat ideas.....
When I think of Confirmation, these three concepts come to mind: Biblical foundation, The modern day Sacrament, and the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit

Posted

I'll letter rip.

Always down.

:cyclops:

Posted

dope. we have our roster....


ok, now.. lets think of dope ebat ideas... hmmmm

Posted

ok, i just found our beat. its called "joyful noise" on my soundclick site.. give it a few days to clear though... this track is pretty hot. it contains samples from "Make A Joyful Noise To The Lord"

Sammy Blaze
Posted

oooh ooooh

Boom, chich, Boom chich, Boo-Boom chich, Boo-Boom Boom Ficki-Ficki
Bump.........bump BUMP........beep beep Bump............
Thump..........................THump................Thump................


:cool: ~S.

Posted

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/primatebeats"]http://www.soundclick.com/primatebeats[/url]

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/primatebeats"]Primate Beats[/url]


here is the link to my beats... check "Make A Joyful Noise" and let me know what you think...


MIKO WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!


Sammy Blaze is dope

Sammy Blaze
Posted

Ill.

I like that beat, When I checked your page, I thought that was the perfect beat for a confirmation joint.

Pax,

~Eschaton



WHERE IS MIKO AT!?!

Posted

I called Miko the other day, and he said he's still down with all we're doing, and would like to be on any track he can. His Internet connection isn't all that great, so he's no online as much.

So... just save a spot with whichever song we want him in, and he'll be down to drop a verse wherever.

Posted

ok... its done: miko, sammy b, and flip... ripping on confirmation. dope.

Posted

[quote]I'll letter rip.

Always down.[/quote]

:sadder:

That's ok...I didn't wanna be on your stupiddy mcstupid song anyway! -_-

Ima go rip it on Kiel's solo track... :rolleyes: ;)

Posted

Pizzy in Kizzy formin their new super group...it will blow all hip-hop out of the water, spring forth a new genre...."Pure Dopeness". We will be the founding fathers and will be the ones called back 25 years later too perform our then "old school" hits that made "Pure Dopeness" the successful form of music it will be. They will have a tribute to us at the 25th anniversary of the :Pure Dopeness" awards. :cheers:

Posted

dude. paul. totally didnt see that post. im so sorry...

apollo is on!
wack emcees please leave!

Sammy Blaze
Posted

So.... how are we gonna go about throwing this track down?

How should we do this with four ill emcees?


~S.

Posted

well, we havent had confirmation (get it?) on Miko yet...

so we can do it with me, apollo, and sammy b if thats cool...
Im guessing Miko wont object since he doesnt even know hes on this song...

Sammy Blaze
Posted

That's cool with me,

so is this gonna be a 3 artist 3 verse deal or does anyone have something in mind.
Man, that part on Joyful noise about 3 and a half minutes in the song is nice.
The track is gonna be "The Feel Good Song of the Year" haha

Holla back

Posted

yeah we could do that... each get a verse... this song must be hype.

talk about such subjects as: tounges of fire, pentacost, 7 gifts of the spirit, etc...

Sammy Blaze
Posted

so who get's what?

I'll do either the 7 gifts (Like the prayer for the 7 Gifts of the Spirit, only doper)
or just rip on confirmation in general (a lil Holy Spirit, being baptized in the Spirit, Acts...etc.)

What chall think? Good, bad?

Holla back

Posted

i htink a genereal "confirmation" verse would be dope...

Posted

I think everyone should read the section in the Catechism that talks about confirmation:

[url="http://www.nccbuscc.org/catechism/text/pt2sect2chpt1art2.htm"]http://www.nccbuscc.org/catechism/text/pt2sect2chpt1art2.htm[/url]

I think it'll help with ideas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...