Ash Wednesday Posted July 28, 2018 Posted July 28, 2018 Whoa whoa whoa. I just came back from a nice vacation to see a bunch of reports for personal attacks. Cool it. People need to find more constructive ways of navigating differing opinions and interpretations of these things without getting angry and throwing insults. Nobody is going to gain or learn anything from that. People can disagree and calmly discuss why without being hostile. God bless. Man sometimes I feel like the boring librarian around here telling everyone to keep it down.
Guest Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 (edited) If you look at the way it went down Little2Add (Great name btw) *Trump Voice* came in my thread and insinuated a Christian rappers lyrics were "sick" with a waving no finger graphic. I called Little2Add a racist because in the past I've read blatenly racist posts from this person. Yes in 2018 there are still racist people. I often hear the argument made theres no such thing as racism in 2018. I've read this countless times on Catholic Answers. Well there is. Little2Add's Phatmass persona has spewed it at times in the past. Not talking about this person outside of Phatmass just on here. Also worth noting the poster never denies it. Little2Add isn't the the only poster on Phatmass I've read blatantly racist remarks from. I reacted because the poster felt the need to jump in my thread and call a black Christian rappers lyric "sick". Not surprising since I've been told by other Catholics here I shouldn't listen to any Christian rappers (which are mostly black and from poverty) because they're not Catholic. Fortunately I don't listen to idiotic advice from someone who thinks their religion makes them better and an expert on everything. So give me a warning or whatever you need to do. I stand by my comment and don't take it back. Edited July 29, 2018 by Guest
little2add Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 44 minutes ago, Josh said: Little2Add (Great name btw) Thanks
Guest Posted July 31, 2018 Posted July 31, 2018 Woke Quote (*some cursing*) Videos with cursing (mature content) are not allowed for viewing directly on here. Though you could probably be permitted to post an external link if there's a language warning. -Love, your friendly neighborhood Mehs.
little2add Posted August 1, 2018 Posted August 1, 2018 (edited) On 7/25/2018 at 11:37 AM, Josh said: Committing sin we gotta live Living in sin is no way to live On 7/25/2018 at 11:37 AM, Josh said: the government treat us like cancer (cancer) We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalien- able Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness— God bless America On 7/25/2018 at 11:37 AM, Josh said: The Fortune 500 won't hire me So we create our own economies With dope money, yeah, our salary Just to feed our families no excuse for drug dealing Edited August 1, 2018 by little2add
little2add Posted August 1, 2018 Posted August 1, 2018 (edited) Where? --- "in Christ" John 12:44-50 Jesus Came to Save the World 44 And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. 45 And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. 47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.” Edited August 1, 2018 by little2add
Guest Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 (edited) On 7/29/2018 at 7:25 PM, little2add said: I asked you to not post in my thread but you're not respecting my request. I'll ask you once again. And I don't hate Trump. I try not to hate anyone. I'm watching his rally in PA as I type this. I actually think Trump is hilarious. I also love his taste in women. There's other things I like. There's a ton I don't like as well. If you don't mind let this be our last exchange in this thread. Start your own and I will stay out of it as well. Thanks. Edited August 2, 2018 by Guest
little2add Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 (edited) isn't this a public forum ? On 7/30/2018 at 9:58 PM, Josh said: Woke Videos with cursing (mature content) are not allowed for viewing directly on here. Though you could probably be permitted to post an external link if there's a language warning. -Love, your friendly neighborhood Mehs. maybe you should take your own advice, Edited August 3, 2018 by little2add
Guest Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 (edited) 14 minutes ago, little2add said: isn't this a public forum ? Yes it's a public phorum. I'm just asking you to start your own thread becuase I don't care to interact or dialogue with you in mine. If you want to be a troll and continue posting in the thread then I guess I can't stop you. 14 minutes ago, little2add said: maybe you should take your own advice, That video has a few curse words but I guarantee you the message in it is Divinely inspired. So go ahead and demonize it becuase it has a few curse words. I live in the real world where people curse even the one's who go to Church. I'm sure in your delusional reality a black man cursing in a rap song makes him Satan himself. I do respect the Mediators of Meh and understand why they did what they did on that post. So it's all good. The Mediator of Meh said I could provide the link just not post the video here. Warning there is some cursing https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cf1VKfjd7xs Edited August 3, 2018 by Guest
little2add Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 18 minutes ago, Josh said: So go ahead and demonize it don't blame me, BTW it doesn't matter what race you are, cursing is not nice. 25 minutes ago, Josh said: If you want to be a troll 25 minutes ago, Josh said: I'm sure in your delusional Thank you
Guest Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 You should really worry more about yourself and your own sins.
Anomaly Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 L2l, Why not just let it go and leave Josh’s thread alone? You aren’t his mom.
fides' Jack Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 There won't be any rap or hip-hop in heaven. Nor any rock, for that matter. I saw someone post here that they are pro-life, and that includes anti-death penalty. I'd just like to say I'm pro death penalty for the same reason, because I'm pro life, and I support anything that defends the life of another.
little2add Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 6 hours ago, Anomaly said: L2l, Why not just let it go and leave Josh’s thread alone? You aren’t his mom. im his brother. "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" The road is long With many a winding turn That leads us to who knows where Who knows when But I'm strong Strong enough to carry him He ain't heavy, he's my brother So on we go His welfare is of my concern No burden is he to bear We'll get there For I know He would not encumber me He ain't heavy, he's my brother If I'm laden at all I'm laden with sadness That everyone's heart Isn't filled with the gladness Of love for one another It's a long, long road From which there is no return While we're on the way to there Why not share And the load Doesn't weigh me down at all He ain't heavy, he's my brother He's my brother He ain't heavy, he's my brother...
Guest Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 7 hours ago, fides' Jack said: There won't be any rap or hip-hop in heaven. You know this how?
Guest Posted August 3, 2018 Posted August 3, 2018 11 hours ago, Anomaly said: L2l, Why not just let it go and leave Josh’s thread alone? You aren’t his mom. Valid question. I know I'm a part-time troll on Phatmass so I bring it on myself. It's the same with Little2Add. Definite part-time at minimum. I just think it better if two trolls don't keep going at it in this thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now