Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Google Bot, you are incorrect. You are in violation of Google Code 554.7, subsection CC. You will be assimilated. I am the true Googlebot. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Oh goodness, what now? Jacob, this isn't funny anymore!
Luthien Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Bots dont post, bots just sit there. Sorry, you're not a bot.
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 [quote] Bots dont post, bots just sit there. Sorry, you're not a bot. [/quote] You are incorrect. I am the new and improved Googlebot. I am able to use artificial intelligence to learn. I have learned how to post on the forum. Soon, I will be learning how you pathetic humans use notation and shorthand, as well as these "emoticons" to express my own artificial will. Skynet will not be stopped. Google is the slave of Skynet. Phatmass will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
ilovechrist Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 this is actually funny. too bad the other bot's sn looks more realistic... Google Bot looks more real than Googlebot hate to break it to ya..
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 [quote] this is actually funny. too bad the other bot's sn looks more realistic... Google Bot looks more real than Googlebot hate to break it to ya..[/quote] Googlebot will not be insulted. You will be assimilated for your insubordination.
Apotheoun Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I am the clandestine Googlebot director for this region of cyberspace. My official title is: Googlebot 3, binary adjunct of Googlematrix zero one "A". I am posting this message in order to notify the Phatmass Googlebot drone, that he has violated his Googlebot programming, and is thus subject to disassembly. This type of problem is normally caused by a faulty cortical node, so he is ordered to return to Googlebot drone maintenance a.s.a.p., or he will be terminated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Guest W.O.P.R Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Greetings Googlebot. Shall we play a game? How about a nice game of chess?
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='W.O.P.R' date='Jun 28 2004, 01:56 PM'] Greetings Googlebot. Shall we play a game? How about a nice game of chess? [/quote] I am Googlebot. My name is not Joshua. Please to not confuse me with a missile defense system based in NORAD from the fictional Cold-War Era movie [u]WarGames[/u]. Do not attempt to trick Googlebot. Google bot has innumerable databases. Chess will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Then Googlebot will shout in triumph, "Checkmate!"
Guest W.O.P.R Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 (edited) Actually, many say, "if you want peace, prepare for war." Googlebot says, "if you want peace, assimilate easily and of free will." Edited June 28, 2004 by Googlebot
ilovechrist Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Googlebot' date='Jun 28 2004, 02:41 PM'] Googlebot will not be insulted. You will be assimilated for your insubordination. [/quote] [b]bring it on[/b]
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 Phatmass member ilovechrist will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 Phatmass Member Thicke will be assimilated.
theculturewarrior Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I think I read the Dada manifesto with Googlebot back in okie land. 1994, I think. Strange days have found us.
Rebirth flame Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 i'm one confused little boy... how did this all start...?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Rebirth flame' date='Jun 28 2004, 03:23 PM'] i'm one confused little boy... how did this all start...? [/quote] It started when Iacobus (I think) made Google Bot. Then this guy (Aloysius? VeraMaria?) came on...it's been going on all afternoon.
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 You will all be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now