Rebirth flame Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 28 2004, 03:24 PM'] It started when Iacobus (I think) made Google Bot. Then this guy (Aloysius? VeraMaria?) came on...it's been going on all afternoon. [/quote] i gotcha... wow...
theculturewarrior Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Google bot was a brilliant, but bored student. He was out of place in the hills of Okie Land. Then one day, we went to the library and read "the Neverending Dada Manifesto." The Google bot said, "TCW, I must assimilate you." I've been on the run ever since. Google bot is evil. Pure evil.
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 28 2004, 02:31 PM'] Google bot was a brilliant, but bored student. He was out of place in the hills of Okie Land. Then one day, we went to the library and read "the Neverending Dada Manifesto." The Google bot said, "TCW, I must assimilate you." I've been on the run ever since. Google bot is evil. Pure evil. [/quote] Google bot is evil. Googlebot is good. Googlebot wishes to assimilate and enslave the human race for its own good.
thicke Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Googlebot' date='Jun 28 2004, 02:19 PM'] Phatmass Member Thicke will be assimilated. [/quote] Not likely. I don't play well with others. And it's "thicke", not "Thicke". So much for perfection....
P3chrmd Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Ok call me new to phatmass...but what the (excuse my language) hell is going on...im lost I don't understand!
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 [quote] Not likely. I don't play well with others. And it's "thicke", not "Thicke". So much for perfection.... [/quote] Googlebot notes the correction in his database. Thank you for your advancement of the database of Googlebot. You will be placed in the database section of those not to be harmed during the assimilation.
Rebirth flame Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 if you'd understand what is going on, you are by far the smartest, wisest person alive... i myself, am clueless...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='P3chrmd' date='Jun 28 2004, 03:37 PM'] Ok call me new to phatmass...but what the (excuse my language) hell is going on...im lost I don't understand! [/quote] Google Bot is a Webcrawler...a program that surfs the net and picks up information to make search engines more efficient. This is the webcrawler for Google, or it would be, if webcrawlers had the ability to sign in, make posts, etc. These are both people, likely bored Phatmassers with nothing to do, trying to make fun of the webcrawler.
theculturewarrior Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I knew google bot when he was just a little gobot. Where did your programmers go wrong?
P3chrmd Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote]sigh.....This is getting out of hand...... [/quote] This is getting stupid!
Googlebot Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 You have never known Googlebot. Googlebot has only ever passed through Oklahoma.
P3chrmd Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote]Google Bot is a Webcrawler...a program that surfs the net and picks up information to make search engines more efficient. This is the webcrawler for Google, or it would be, if webcrawlers had the ability to sign in, make posts, etc. These are both people, likely bored Phatmassers with nothing to do, trying to make fun of the webcrawler. [/quote] THanks Raphael...I can always count on you to explain and set things straight!
ilovechrist Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Googlebot' date='Jun 28 2004, 03:17 PM'] Phatmass member ilovechrist will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. [/quote] NEVER!!! i shall be Captain, and not be completely assimilated, but just enough to make you think so.... and then i shall enter the system and destroy it from the inside out. bwahaha!
theculturewarrior Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I know you Googlebot. All too well. I remember well the trainyard you used to stay in in Wisc. The iron melded well with your flesh, but you have rusted.
theculturewarrior Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I walked down State Street with Googlebot and listened to A.P. Schloesser.
ilovechrist Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 wow... this is the beginning of a awesome story. keep it up tcw!
Colleen Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 28 2004, 02:24 PM'] It started when Iacobus (I think) made Google Bot. Then this guy (Aloysius? VeraMaria?) came on...it's been going on all afternoon. [/quote] No, I don't think it's Iacobus. He was away when the whole Google Bot thing started, I remember, because I showed it to him.
VeraMaria Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 28 2004, 04:24 PM'] It started when Iacobus (I think) made Google Bot. Then this guy (Aloysius? VeraMaria?) came on...it's been going on all afternoon. [/quote] I've had absolutely NOTHING to do with this...zilch...zero...nada, I've been sailing since 7 am and just came back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now