Ice_nine Posted December 1, 2018 Author Posted December 1, 2018 On 11/28/2018 at 12:40 PM, Anomaly said: The only bad thing I could foresee, is if he’s a Patriots fan... No worries, we both are! On 11/28/2018 at 3:58 PM, Lilllabettt said: Cool but is he 7/7 on the church teaching questions. I met my husband on catholic match. I joined that thing for 30 days as an agreement with God that at the end He would let me live my amazing kickass spinsterhood in peace. OFFER REJECTED!!!! Yes he's 7/7
Lilllabettt Posted December 1, 2018 Posted December 1, 2018 (edited) 20 minutes ago, Ice_nine said: No worries, we both are! Yes he's 7/7 May your wedding day be as beautiful as Tom and Giselle's offspring. Yay for 7 of 7. I went on 2 dates with someone who was 6 of 7. He was a convert, a doctor, a hunk. He didnt accept papal infallibility. I was curious to know, why not that one, but yes to all the others? Very rare on catholic match. Anyway we didnt get far. He gave my leftover Chinese ( which I had daintily not eaten all of in order to appear "appropriate" and not like the human garbage disposal which I am) to a homeless guy. He was trying to impress me but he more or less forced me to surrender it and I was STARVING. Im not proud. But Never stand between a Nazgul and its prey. Edited December 1, 2018 by Lilllabettt
Norseman82 Posted December 2, 2018 Posted December 2, 2018 On 11/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, Lilllabettt said: Hispanic neighborhood? Traditionally Italian, but now they are joined by a lot of Hispanics and immigrant Poles, with a few African Americans here and there. My parish has Masses celebrated in English, Polish, and Spanish.
Lilllabettt Posted December 3, 2018 Posted December 3, 2018 1 hour ago, Norseman82 said: Traditionally Italian, but now they are joined by a lot of Hispanics and immigrant Poles, with a few African Americans here and there. My parish has Masses celebrated in English, Polish, and Spanish. Thanks. I dont know the city too well. My very blunt simple understanding is west=hispanic
Anomaly Posted December 3, 2018 Posted December 3, 2018 On 12/1/2018 at 12:49 AM, Ice_nine said: No worries, we both are! Yes he's 7/7 Sounds serendipitous!
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2018 Posted December 10, 2018 On November 21, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Ice_nine said: Sometime in 2020. Yep Congratulations to you both. He sounds like a lovely person.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now