Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Laughter is good medicine.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

3sqmfl.jpg

There is something quite prophetic in the above.

 

5e6f27526e470_yk3l4obfunm41__700.jpg

 

 

Posted (edited)

 

Edited by Norseman82
Posted

I always liked Queen and thought Freddie Mercury was truly gifted, may he ever rest in Peace.  Catcha on the other side, Freddie - thank you for all you left with us, including music readily converted to the coronavirus pandemic.

24d8ffc8c20c603ca3c8e595827f6808.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Baby boom 2020

7-DD00-A9-E-6-C39-4-D54-9341-CE0-E258-A7
 

Posted

From the Dominican friars - or at least one of them! - of the Province of St. Martin de Porres in the southern US. Perhaps slightly rude, but funny nonetheless. 

Bears in Isolation.jpg

Posted

Q: Why hasn't anyone in Antarctica gotten Corona virus

 

A: Its because their Ice-O-lated

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Funny parody on the Ohio COVID-19 press briefing updates (you have to be familiar with 1970s comedy to get some of the references): 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
little2add
Posted


6-B1544-BD-4571-4488-99-D9-136-E13-BB829
 

 

Not A Mallard
Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2020 at 4:27 PM, Norseman82 said:

Funny parody on the Ohio COVID-19 press briefing updates (you have to be familiar with 1970s comedy to get some of the references): 

 

I did have to do some research to find out what this was spoofing, and when I watched the actual Laverne and Shirley intro, I realized, "...........Oh! Wayne's World!"

Can't believe I'd remember this after seeing this movie, like, once fifteen years ago.

Edited by Not A Mallard
Not A Mallard
Posted

 

little2add
Posted

Thanks dUSt

Posted

I love this image from Saint Bede Benedictine abbey in Illinois. They posted it with an announcement about routine server maintenance, but I also know of one abbey (Saint Leo, in Florida) where the monks use iPads for Liturgy of the Hours. The technology changes, but monks remain the same.

image.png.ee77d60f774a41ca4634cb0491b14591.png

image.png

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...