Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, little2add said:

If you post them as facts then yes, it could be viewed that way by some people.  
because as everyone knows “if it on the internet it must be true!”

 

Reading comprehension is key. I take it for granted you and others have it. If you read the post's K O C said I was exaggerating what is being reported by Catholic media. I accepted the challenge of his claims and posted some material. Not much at all. There's plenty more. I didn't agree with what is being reported. Far from it. But again reading comprehension is key.

Posted
1 hour ago, Delivery said:

Reading comprehension is key. I take it for granted you and others have it. If you read the post's K O C said I was exaggerating what is being reported by Catholic media. I accepted the challenge of his claims and posted some material. Not much at all. There's plenty more. I didn't agree with what is being reported. Far from it. But again reading comprehension is key.

The above strikes me as rationalisation.

I am wondering if you challenged whoever posted the material on the site where you obtained it?  I can't understand your purpose in posting it here on Phatmass since it does not take much intelligence at all, I don't think, to grasp that it probably will be divisive.

Whatever divides communities against each other is not of The Holy Spirit, we can be sure of that - and if it is not of The Holy Spirit, then it serves no good purpose at all - rather in fact it serves to the contrary.

Posted
1 hour ago, Delivery said:

Reading comprehension is key.

and innuendo is crux of the matter

 

Posted
2 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

Screenshot_20191129-115729.thumb.png.b7641f4f3bb716a393cd2a12c60b07aa.png

Really messed up.

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...