Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, ardillacid said:

Why do people not care about the poor and ultra poor??? 

I'm almost positive you don't. How much did you donate to help those hungry in Africa right now? My team is set up working on it as I type this. I highly doubt you give a **** though in helping the hungry. 

ardillacid
Posted

Are personal attacks your only tool in your toolbox? 

Posted
Just now, ardillacid said:

Are personal attacks your only tool in your toolbox? 

No I just know you don't give a **** about the people hungry in Africa. 

ardillacid
Posted

Oh, just wondering. That's all I've seen. :cyclops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...