Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shhhhhhhh...


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Sorry...just wanted to make you laugh...

Posted

It didn't work.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted
:(

I'm a rather ineffective comedian.
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Did I at least make you smile?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Maybe

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I should

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

just

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

use

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

this

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

thread

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

to

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

post

Posted

lol, come try to beat me, I am the king of post-padding :P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

pad.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

You

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

should

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

have

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

bought

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

a

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Squirrel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...