Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2004 Author Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 3 2004, 01:53 AM'] i laughed!! [/quote] YAY! Now just share the wealth of your numberous posts and let me change my title!
Iacobus Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 I chuckled. Why? "Micah is really dumb. He watched Loony toons. Poor fool. See why I have pity on GOPhers?"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2004 Author Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 3 2004, 02:11 AM'] I chuckled. Why? "Micah is really dumb. He watched Loony toons. Poor fool. See why I have pity on GOPhers?" [/quote] You realize that it implies that you watched Looney Tunes for you to know what I was referencing, right?
Iacobus Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:14 AM'] You realize that it implies that you watched Looney Tunes for you to know what I was referencing, right? [/quote] I was once a GOPher. Than I reached the age of reason... and became a RAT!
Iacobus Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 Age of reason, when a dead guy is elected to the senator and the loser becomes Attonary General. LOL! Really before that, lol. But nvm.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2004 Author Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 3 2004, 02:16 AM'] I was once a GOPher. Than I reached the age of reason... and became a RAT! [/quote] Iacobus, you and I both know that you have yet to reach the age of reason.
Rebirth flame Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 it is reasonably reasonable that reason is without attainable reasonability
Iacobus Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:19 AM'] Iacobus, you and I both know that you have yet to reach the age of reason. [/quote] Ahh but you are mistaken. LOL! I have always wanted to say that. LIFE Is .... Paradoxically Coincidental To The Ironical Tyrrany Applicable To The Unparalleled Definition Of Reverse Entropy
StColette Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 3 2004, 12:48 AM'] Sorry...just wanted to make you laugh... [/quote] I laughed lol * tells :bunny: to run for its life *
Ash Wednesday Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [img]http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/ATA/24534BP.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [quote]Shhhhhhhh..., Be wery, wery quiet, I'm hunting wabbits[/quote] That's what my mom says sometimes....shes so awesome
Moosey Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [quote]Shhhhhhhh..., Be wery, wery quiet, I'm hunting wabbits[/quote] Thats what my mom says sometimes...shes so awesome
homeschoolmom Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 Everything I know about opera, I learned from Looney Tunes... Okay, not everything... but most. Those are my favorite: Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit, kill da Waaaaaabbit...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2004 Author Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 3 2004, 11:53 AM'] Everything I know about opera, I learned from Looney Tunes... Okay, not everything... but most. Those are my favorite: Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit, kill da Waaaaaabbit... [/quote] I prefer the Looney Tunes version of [u]The Barber of Seville[/u]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now