Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does Flowery ever sleep  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

There's at least a five hour time difference in the UK to the US......(we're more advanced than you, hehe!! ;) :lol: ), but Flowery is still at the phorum when it's early morning here in London! :o



:sleep:





p.s. This is my first poll! ;)

Posted

Awesome!

I'm what keeps her up late. I'm just north of her. :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL ellenita!!! hahahaha

yes im awake!!! :tiphat: but it doesnt' mean im sleepy :lol: :(


me and my partner in crime :cowboy: (qfnol aka my sidekick :ninja: ) are just niteowls and its really bad in the summer :ph34r: :blink: LOL

tho this poll does have me laughing!! :sweat: :rolling:

LOL


ps. i am a descendant of the google bot, i never sleep :ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

tho i do love answer number two :nanny:

out of humility i had to choose option 3 hahahahaha


:rotfl:


tho i do have weird sleeping habits :blink: :unsure: :wacko: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

yes folks its true......im heading to bed :sleep:

:lol: :o :shock: :freak: you heard right! hahahahaaha


where i shall probalby check in later on *cough* today....tho i do have a wedding to go too! :unsure: :lol: :D

thanks for this lovely poll ellenita! I am most honored to be in your first poll made! :notworthy:

i must someday go visit you and have a cup of tea with you! :coffee: :hearts:

here are some fresh, summer flowers picked just for you to have a brilliant day today! :flowers: ;)

buenos noches!! :wave: :sleep:








ps. do you know how Jay is doing?

Posted

nope, she is weird, remember?

homeschoolmom
Posted

She's here just about every time I'm here.... so is TCW...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Flowery is the real Googlebot...she needs no sleep.

Posted

hmm what's sleep ? I'm yet another one of the night owls on here till 3:30 am lol or later depending on who is keeping me awake on MSN messenger !!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 3 2004, 06:50 PM'] hmm what's sleep ? I'm yet another one of the night owls on here till 3:30 am lol or later depending on who is keeping me awake on MSN messenger !! [/quote]
do you know a guy named Zach? who is always up as a niteowl too? :unsure:



:sweat: :rolling:

Posted

Flowery lives in TX, which is GMT-6. But seince it is Daylight she is really GMT-5. LOL! But than again I listen to the BBC and when they say it is 8am GMT I think, whoa is it that late? LOL!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 3 2004, 07:54 PM'] Flowery lives in TX, which is GMT-6. But seince it is Daylight she is really GMT-5. LOL! But than again I listen to the BBC and when they say it is 8am GMT I think, whoa is it that late? LOL! [/quote]
LOL english please? :unsure: :rolling: :sadder:

ilovechrist
Posted

lol flowery does sleep...
i'm on here lots of times when she's not on.

its usually during the day here.

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 3 2004, 07:53 PM'] do you know a guy named Zach? who is always up as a niteowl too? :unsure:



:sweat: :rolling: [/quote]
:rolling: :sweat: :D yep I know him lol

Posted

Aww, now two people know me.

It's so hard to be a ninja!!

...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:59 PM'] Flowery is the real Googlebot...she needs no sleep. [/quote]
that reminds me, I was looking through "new members" and somehow I stumbled across someone with 0 posts who registered as "google bottete" :blink:

Posted

I do wanna know who that is...I saw her last night. :)

Posted

not me...hmmm....Will Google Bottete please stand up? :unsure:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 3 2004, 09:45 PM'] Aww, now two people know me.

It's so hard to be a ninja!!

... [/quote]
LOL if you talk to Leetcatholic (the guy who has all the titles) he will tell you im a bad ninja! :weep:


and i am :sadder:

Posted

* wonders around looking for all the night owls * [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/Owl_Emoticon_by_shadylane.gif[/img][img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/Owl_Emoticon_by_shadylane.gif[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...