Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does Flowery ever sleep  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i think the question should be does Zach ever sleep! :club:

Posted

LOL Flowery I ask the same exact question lol

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 4 2004, 03:30 PM'] LOL Flowery I ask the same exact question lol [/quote]
i think Zach owes us all tacos, so very tasty and good for you, now!!


hook us up Zach!! :cool:

Posted

Hehe...this poll seems to be evenly split! :rolleyes:

I'm bumping it so that the people who are up in normal daylight hours can vote...... ;)

....though they might need a 'who is Flowery' option if they are never on Phatmass late at night! :unsure:

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

She sleeps, just at different hours from everyone else! :)

RemnantRules
Posted

MAN!!! That's a close vote there on the polls!

Posted

nope, shes always at phatmass.

Posted

lol, I should come on late at night more

Posted

yeah Slywakka !!! It's really fun at around 2 am lol

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL i sleep, i do i do i do!


ask my sister! :ph34r:

Posted

[quote name='xxjjtuffxx' date='Jul 8 2004, 07:03 PM'] whats Google Bottete ? [/quote]
A girl Google Bot maybe? :blink:

Posted

[quote]whats Google Bottete ? 


A girl Google Bot maybe? [/quote]

I thought it was the French version! :lol:




Anyone got any good lullabies we can sing to Flowery..... :unsure:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL you are soo awesome ellenita!!! :wub: :hearts: :group:

but i can't fall asleep :unsure: im doing laundry! :sweat: :rolling: :lol:

but i will after this last load. ^_^


sleep........sleep i need!! :sleep:

Posted

OK, here's one my dad used to sing to us when we were little:

'To bed, to bed said Sleepy Head,
Tarry a while said Slow,
put on the pan said Greedy Nan,
Let's sup before we go!'

:D

Hope that helped Flowery ;) .............Flowery? :unsure: ............ooops did I hear snoring? :o ........hope I haven't woken her up again :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...